Diabetes has become one of the most common lifestyle disorders affecting both urban and rural areas. This can be attributed to overeating, obesity and a stressful, busy, sedentary lifestyle that lead to early symptoms of diabetes. will be Genetics is also a major factor in the development of this disease. It’s a common misconception that eating too much refined sugar alone will lead to diabetes, but that’s not the case. Excessive intake of protein and fat also leads to the development of diabetes as they are eventually metabolized and converted to glucose.
Diabetes is characterized by elevated blood and urine glucose levels. There are two types of him.
- type 1: Present from birth due to complete insulin deficiency
- type 2: Occurs later in life due to lack of insulin
There are other variants like gestational diabetes that occur during pregnancy. https://goqii.com/blog/what-gestational-diabetes-can-do-to-you-your-unborn-child/
Untreated or uncontrolled diabetes gradually begins to affect the functioning of the body’s major organs, such as the heart, kidneys, brain, nervous system, and eyes, so it’s important to diagnose and diagnose it. manage diabetes as early as possible.
How can it be diagnosed?
It is diagnosed by fasting blood glucose (normal is 80-120 mg/100 ml of blood) and blood test 2 hours after eating (normal is 140 mg/100 ml of blood). ) is measured. Well, even before your blood sugar is tested, your body will show certain signs and symptoms that indicate the onset of diabetes.
Early signs and symptoms of diabetes
- 3P’s: polyphagia (increased hunger), polydipsia (increased thirst), polyuria (increased urination). Remember these 3 P’s and notice if you are experiencing them.
- weight loss: Rapid weight loss despite increased hunger. This is also a warning symptom. This occurs because glucose is lost in the urine, insulin is depleted, available glucose is not utilized for energy provision or function, and the body begins to utilize glucose stored in muscles and organs. .
- get tired: Weight loss from this condition leads to premature fatigue. It’s easy to get tired, both mentally and physically.
- dry mouth: Even if I drink a lot of water, my mouth is dry.
- Pale: Appears in anemia.
- Frequent infections and delayed wound healing: Occurs when there is too much glucose in the blood.
- Loss of libido.
In the early stages, progression to full-blown diabetes mellitus can be easily prevented.
- regular exercise: Minimum 30 minutes to maintain optimal weight. Join the light game.
- proper diet: This includes salad with meals (which slows digestion and prevents blood sugar spikes) and excludes refined sugars, alcohol, smoking and high-fat foods.
- yoga and meditation: Pay attention to your stress level and prevent the aggravation of the disease. pranayama Also, certain yoga asanas such as Bhujangasana, Sarvangasana help stimulate the pancreas to produce insulin.
There are certain home remedies that can be used to help. I would like to mention two of the most important here.
- Goya (Carrera): Very beneficial in the treatment of diabetes. It contains an insulin-like principle known as plant insulin that has been found to be effective in lowering blood sugar and urinary sugar levels.
- Jumble fruit (jamun): The seeds contain the glycoside ‘Jamborine’, which has the power to prevent the pathological conversion of starch to sugars when glucose production is increased. In the homeopathic system of medicine, a very effective medicine for treating diabetes is made from this fruit.
We hope this article has helped you manage your diabetes and help you spot the early signs and symptoms. Leave your thoughts in the comments below!Click here for more articles on managing diabetes sane reading.
For additional guidance and motivation from certified professionals, join the GOQii diabetes care program. This is the only diabetes program in India, smart science When personal coaching It improves fasting blood sugar (FBS), postprandial blood sugar (PP) and lowers HbA1c levels. You can subscribe here: https://store.goqii.com/diabetescare.
#Let’s fight diabetes!
https://goqii.com/blog/the-early-signs-symptoms-of-diabetes/ Early signs and symptoms of diabetes