Elliott Wave is a powerful way to predict market movements. This method has been around for nearly 90 years in the trading industry. Nevertheless, this method is considered the best strategy for many professional traders. There are several articles that provide insights into Elliott Wave and its automation tools.
1) How Elliott Wave can improve trading performance
This article describes the essence of the “template and pattern approach” for counting Elliott waves. Next, I will explain two steps.
- First build a wave count using a template (or pattern)
- You can use the wave score to get scientific justification, or if the wave score is not available, you can check the correct location of each wave point to determine the valid trading points.
2) Elliott wave 1, 2, 3, 4 pattern identification basic tutorial
This is a medium-sized article that provides detailed steps to identify the Elliott Wave 1234 pattern. After identifying Elliott Wave 1234, this article will help you further analyze the effectiveness of your trading patterns.
3) Identification of modified waves in Elliott waves
This is a really short article that will help you find a wave of corrections in the price series. This is a quick operational article. I think you should read articles 1) and 2) before reading this article.
The link to the Elliott Wave Trend Indicator is:
Elliott Wave Trading Articles-Trading System-September 25, 2021
https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/745991 Elliott Wave Trading Articles-Trading System-September 25, 2021