Empire of Sin has been updated (version 1.02.2.38902m), patch notes
Posted by Brian on January 3, 2021 (@NE_Brian) News, switch
The second update of Empire of Sin is available on Switch. Version 1.02.2.38902m contains a large number of fixes including corruption of saves, soft locks and more.
Below is a complete patch note:
- Fixed a save corruption bug
- Fixed a free building upgrade bug
- Fixed a save game issue that affected some players and prevented save data from being loaded
- Some soft rocks have been fixed.
- When applying a batter-up effect using a home run
- If the gang boss is in close proximity in battle but freezes before punching
- The war has been adjusted so that the war ends if the primary attacker or primary defender is eliminated.
- When a gang of revenge receives a melee attack in battle and is knocked back by an enemy in a counterattack
- AI tactics could be blocked by an internal error – this is buried 6 feet below by an internal error
- Resolved occasional reports of games freezing on loading screens. This was due to an error that caused the mission save to be corrupted.
- When I completed “One for me brew for you”, the brewery was not reopened at this time, one month after it was completed.They are now open as usual
- The gang teleports out of range when a large group attacks the target.All these gangsters are trapped in battle and never run away
- Resolved an occasional freeze on the alcohol screen while playing the tutorial
- The disappearing gang issue has been fixed, they won’t disappear anymore
- Fixed an issue with the button to change crew, the “role” not working
- Daniel McKee Jackson’s missing clickable option was found and reimplemented (hidden in the hat)
- Fixed an issue where actors would silently disappear if two buildings changed racket types at the same time
- Various UI fixes