ESI Revealed speaker agenda and complete lineup for the return of ESI Digital Spring.. The event, which runs from March 30th to 31st, brings together esports, sports and global brand industry pioneers to discuss sponsorship, investment, tournament delivery, fan engagement and more. ESI Digital Spring welcomes more than 60 speakers and 400 attendees, provides over 16 hours of live content in two days, and provides unparalleled networking opportunities for all attendees.
Speakers at ESI Digital Spring include the industry’s most renowned sort leaders and brand authorities. The event will host two days of well-thought-out and engaging content featuring Riot Games, Pringles, Team Liquid, BBC Sport, ESL and more all on the virtual stage. The sessions are as follows:
Monday, March 30
- Brand War – How are the largest Chinese teams and brands expanding their audience?
- Confirmed Speakers: Bo Shen – VP International – RNG, Trinity Wu – Overseas Marketing Officer – LGD Gaming, Stijn Jacobs – Chief Strategy Officer – Insightful, Yang Zhao – Commercial Head – Nielsen Sport China & Laura Byrne – Account Executive – Right Swipe PR
- Game Health-What’s Next Big?
- Michal Noga – CEO and Co-Founder – MADMONQ
- China’s Overseas Esports Team-Who won the Popularity Contest?
- Tom Elsden – Senior Business Director – Mailman
- ESI Brand Showcase # 1 – G2x Pringles
- Sabrina Ratih – Partnerships and Biz Dev – G2 Esports & Andreas Billker – Senior Marketing Activation Manager – Pringles
- ESI Brand Showcase # 2 – ESL x DHL
- Christine Schröder-Schönberg – Head of Global Sponsorship – DHL & Stephan Schroder – SVP Global Brand Partnership, EMEA – ESL
- Will Valve’s laissez-faire approach to esports products help or hinder it?
- Nicolas Maurer – CEO – Team Vitality, JMR Luna – CEO – OG, Michaell Blicharz – VP Product Development – ESL Gaming, Jonathan Berg – CEO – Alliance & Kirsty Endfield – Founder and CEO – Swipe Right PR
- Esports Payment Processing: E-Commerce Opportunities and Prize Challenges
- Han Park – CEO – Payment Labs, Gene Hladki – CPO – Starladder & Dan Houl – Head of Esports & Gaming – Nuvei
- The fairest tournament
- Dr. Darina Golden – Director of Data Science – Bayes Esports & Ben’Noxville’Steenhuisen – Senior Software Architect – Bayes Esports
- Get on esports – how esports gambling is evolving
- Sean Sullivan – Partners – Davis Wright Tremaine, William Collis – Genji Esports & Dr Brett Abarbanel – Research Director – UNLV International Gaming Institute, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Tuesday, March 31
- Online Service Monetization – Looking to the Future
- John Fazio – CEO Founder – Nerd Street Gamers, Gregory Bolle – Chief Revenue Officer – NICECACTUS.gg, Romain Bigeard – Business Development Manager – Riot Games Europe & Tatiana Tacca – Advisors & Consultants – TT.GG Advisory
- ESI Brand Showcase # 1 – NSEx Barclays
- Alex Coulson – Managing Director – NSE & David Gowans – Game and Esports Director – Barclays
- ESI Brand Showcase # 2 – OpTic x Mavix
- Hector Rodriguez – CEO – OpTic Gaming & Matt Hillman – Co-Founder – Zoned Gaming
- Rights Owners: Maximize fan engagement, sponsorship and brand ownership through data assets
- Charlie Hanley-Nicols – VP – GRID Esports, Valentyn Shevchenko – Business Development Leads – WePlay Esports, and Kyle Freedman – Broadcast Talent
- Checkmate. Is chess an esports?
- Walter Wang – Head of Operations – TSM, Andrew Peterman – Chief Content Officer – Envy Gaming, Kaja Snare – Sports Director – Play Magnus Group & Kerry Waananen – Esports Insider
- Investing in esports, 2021
- Joey Brander – President and Managing Partners – First Serve Partners, Spike Laurie – Venture Director – Hiro Capital, Almudena Berzosa – VP Investor Relations and Strategy Development – Team Queso & David Jones, CEO – OCEANWORX, Agent – SPORTEL
- Broadcast War: Esports Production Scene 2021
- Nicolas Estrup – Vice President of Products – BLAST, Nigel Crow – Sports Rights Executive – BBC Sport, Ryan Thompson – CPO and Co-Founder – Esports Engine & Nick Collier – Managing Director – High Viz Media Group
- Fan involvement in esports: tips, tricks, techniques
- Miquel Matthys – Founder and CEO – 3D Aim Trainer, Anders Blume – Founder – Skybox, Daniels Evans – President and CEO – REELY / Rocketreel, Tricia Sugita – CEO – FlyQuest & Miles Yim – Communication Strategist – Story Mob
- Esports Teams and Fandom: Membership, Fan Benefits, Points
- Bo Kryne – Fan Management Director – Team Liquid & Henry James – CEO – Espo
“I’m really excited to welcome the wealth of industry leaders and brands starting this year at the first digital event. Esports Insider not only shows the progress of the esports industry, but also in the space. We take pride in being a platform that can welcome and educate growing brands. This year’s event calendar focuses on three digital high-quality content and ample networking work opportunities. there is And at least one physical event. We sincerely hope that you will be safely welcomed to London for our flagship event later this year. “ Dr. Sam Cooke, co-founder of Esports Insider, said.
“G2 Esports is excited to be part of this year’s Esports Insider Digital Spring Showcase. G2 has been working with the Andreas and Pringles teams for the past six months to include fans only, including the groundbreaking” Making the Squad 2021 “series. We’ve created great content for fans who are new to esports spaces. We are excited to share some exclusive insights into the series and delve into its creation, strategy, and the overall impact the series has had on both Pringles and the G2. “ Sabrina Rathih, Interim Commercial Director of G2 Esports, commented
Throughout 2021, ESI will feature a wealth of high-quality digital and live events, starting with the ESI Digital Spring and continuing with the ESI Digital Summer from September 8th to 9th and the winter from December 1st to 2nd. We plan to provide it. Both events promise compelling industry talks and brand showcases, and ESI Digital Summer features the fourth edition of The Clutch, a pitch contest for esports startups. ESI Digital Winter also witnesses the resurrection of the prestigious Hall of Fame. This will celebrate the appointment of a more prominent industry leader at the two-day event. ESI is also working on a physical version of the flagship conference ESI London towards the end of the year and will release more information on this later this year.
ESI and Platform have joined forces to return to the third season. Telecommuting (WFH) League Compete with each other in “casual but competitive” tournaments to see which companies qualify as champions in every game title. From May 10th to 30th, companies will participate in CS: GO, Rocket League, or Brawlhalla, collaborate with colleagues to showcase their skills and represent the company in this full-fledged “corporate” esports league experience. I have a chance to do it. Visit here to find out more and register for the WFH League.
The first team identified in the WFH League in May was announced shortly after ESI Digital Spring, with GRID returning as a Gold Partner for ESI Digital Spring alongside Bayes Esports, Davis Wright Tremaine, Nuvei and MADMONQ.
You can see the full agenda of ESI Digital Spring here. Tickets can be purchased here. This year, ESI is offering a discounted annual pass for those who want to secure participation in all three digital conferences throughout 2021. Follow Esports Insider. twitter See LinkedIn for the latest updates.
More news from the rising world of eSports Head Here