Nintendo A simple live stream today Focus on indie games coming to Switch in the coming months And there are many of them.
The biggest news in the 15-minute presentation was the popular Murder mystery party game. Among us It is out on Switch Later today. Mossmouth developer Derek Yu also Spelunky 1 And 2 I am planning to acquire a switch port next summer.
Beyond that, Nintendo dropped a bunch of vague launch windows for other indie games coming to the platform.The company kicked Please leave the show, noting that all release dates are still subject to change due to the ongoing pandemic. It’s been a strange year for Nintendo when it comes to releases, and that trend seems to continue until 2021, at least in the short term.
The rest of what we saw in today’s showcase is:
- Calico -A relaxing game about running a cat cafe (released today).
- Whetstone — Fantastic puzzle butler It was announced at Apple Arcade last year (announced today).
- When there was a past -Point-and-click puzzle game about love and loss (released today).
- Super Meat Boy Forever — Super Meat Boy The sequel will be a dedicated console when it goes on sale on Switch (December 23, 2020).
- Cyber shadow -A side-scrolling ninja game about fighting robots (January 26, 2021).
- Tanchi -A 2D side-scrolling action game in the Amazon rainforest (March 2021).
- Cosmo Kratz -A comedy game where you control a drone in zero gravity (March 2021).
- Find paradise -Episode 2 To the moon Story game series (March 2021).
- Hazel sky -A game to play as a mechanic repairing an airship in a floating city (March 2021).
- Hoa -a A puzzle platformer (March 2021) who explores nature and meets adorable creatures.
- Trash sailor -A four-player cooperative game to survive the trash tsunami on a raft (Spring 2021).
- Aruba: Wildlife Adventure — An open world game about taking pictures of the wildPurification of life and nature (Spring 2021).
- Fisty Fluff -A physics game about cats destroying the living room (Spring 2021).
- Happy game -Survival horror puzzle game (Spring 2021).
- Gnosia -Sci-fi visual novel about trying to secretly reveal which of your crew are aliens (early 2021).
- Very very clerk -Gig simulator for parking lots (early 2021).
To see how these games work You can do it See the entire Indie World Showcase below.