The biggest in-game event in Star Citizen Space begins today when ship makers from every corner of the galaxy make final preparations for the first day of the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo (IAE) 2950. From November 20th to December 2nd, IAE will offer new pilots the opportunity to download and play Star Citizen It’s free during the event.Pilots also have the opportunity to step into the cockpit of more than 100 vehicles from the vast spectrum of ships featured in. Star Citizen..
participate Star Citizen Intergalactic Aerospace Expo (IAE) 2950 community. The highlights of this year’s event are:
- Download and play Star Citizen Free for the duration of IAE 2950. New pilots can register and start flying here.
- Fly to see more than 100 ships Star Citizen For free! This is the first time IAE personnel have targeted so many fliesable vessels in the test fly program.
- The long-awaited Crusader Mercury Star Runner will be available for the first time.
- A special surprise was revealed to participants from the innovative manufacturer Consolidated Outlands.
- The “Best in Show” Ship Award will begin on November 29th and will be held at the New Babbage Expo Hall until December 2nd.
- For the first time, explore the new Babbage Expo Hall, where vehicle, weapons and armor makers showcase the latest ships, concept designs and gear daily.
- Check out the daily coverage and updates of Jax McCleary, an award-winning journalist and host of the highly popular Galactic Gears spectrum show. Jax will showcase the latest ship models and bring the latest to viewers directly from the New Babbage Expo Hall.
The Intergalactic Aerospace Expo will be held from Friday, November 20th to Wednesday, December 2nd. The gate to the new Bavage Expo Hall will open for supporters on November 20th at 8am PST (4pm PST / 5pm GMT). Free fly activities will begin at 2:00 pm PST (10 pm Greenwich Mean Time, 11 pm CET).
First located in the stunning New Babbage Expo Hall, specially built for the IAE 2950, ship makers from various locations will showcase the latest ships and concept designs. Participants are treated daily with fresh activities and new ships.
For more information on how to download and play Star Citizen, please visit the official website. For tips on how to play, visit the game’s Welcome Hub and Guide System, join now and join this ever-expanding universe.
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here