Sony has added F1 2020 to the PlayStation Now service. PS Now service subscribers can stream over 800 PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 2 games on their PlayStation 4 or Windows PC, with new games added each month. Play as many times as you like, save your progress, and continue playing on either device. Or, choose from over 300 PlayStation 4 games and download them to your PlayStation 4 console, and if you’re playing on PlayStation 4 Pro, you’ll be able to play in resolutions up to 4K.
Whether streaming or downloading, your PS Now subscription includes full access to all available online multiplayer modes. PS Now is free for the first 7 days, and if you like it, you can choose from a 1-month, 3-month, or 12-month plan.
Codemasters recently released F12020 patch 1.12, which includes performance updates.
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on actual performance (additional details below).
- Ferrari and Red Bull Livery Updates.
- Teamwear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
- Fixed time trial and event abuse caused by entering and fast-forwarding instant replays.
- Fixed an issue that caused color mismatches between PS4 Pro suits, helmets, and car coloring sponsors.
- Fixed an issue where the DriverCareer player character would appear to have a broken McLaren race suit.
- Fixed an issue with my team progress.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue where players could start flying laps in qualifying when there was not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue where corner cut penalties would no longer apply when ending a race and rejoining after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality for some customized items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-entering a race
- The stability of the title has been improved.