Hound pick game Announced Hyperparasite, Developed by Spanish developers Troglobytes gameWas announced as number one indie game of the year by the world-famous and respected Forbes.
Top 10 Indie Games in 2020 on Console and PC, Ranking (forbes.com)
Senior contributor Matt Gardner commented
“Hyper Parasite is not only the best indie game of 2020, but it’s no exaggeration to say that it’s my favorite game of the year.
HyperParasite is under the supervision of a lot of game media and will have so many releases throughout 2020, but the game is enthusiastic about looking for a shooter that combines strategy and all actions and presents a captivating honest challenge. Continued to be discovered by eagle-eyed gamers in There are also sophisticated presentations and mechanics that mark this as an indie game developed by a team that knows what they are doing, as well as players. !! “
“I’m happy with this praise from Forbes, especially fans of this genre, and I hope more gamers will check out Hyper Parasite.” Saverio Coprusso – CEO of Troglobytes Games. “Since its launch, we’ve been tweaking the game in response to player feedback and implementing new modes. There’s a physical version of the Nintendo Switch coming out in February!”
What you get!
Released on PC Steam, Sony PS4, Microsoft XBox, Nintendo Switch Hyperparasite
It offers a fresh take of twin stick shooters with incredibly smooth, fast-paced action and responsive controls.
A 60-class host who can steal and control each of them to take advantage of their unique skills and weapons. Comedy, bold synthwave soundtracks and retro visuals bring you back to the 80’s by kicking and screaming players. HyperParasite is a ridiculous, roaring brawl-filled game where you throw fingerless gloves at a challenger.
- A unique twist in this genre.Jump from one host body to another
- Over 60 different characters (SIXTY!) Controlled as host bodies
- Unique retro 3D pixel aesthetic
- Survive five procedurally generated dirty-looking levels of action. There are secrets hidden in every corner … tentacles too.
- I love the company for troubles!Bring your companions and deliver the genocide twice in local co-operation mode
- The original beats provided by Van Reeves and Joe Kataldo provide a strong score with a pulsating synthwave bassline, interrupting all snatches and kills.
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here