Franchise Hockey Manager 6 is currently available on the official website and Steam for $ 2 until December 1st. Here are some of the features of the game:
- New rival system!Rival matches have a special meaning for success and change over time depending on the in-game results
- Fans are important! Supporters’ happiness is tracked and changes according to in-game events and actions, affecting attendance, work safety, owner satisfaction and more!
- Change history!Change the structure and evolution of historic leagues and teams
- Real historic staff! Play against legendary coaches, general managers and owners, or take their place in a new “Play as” mode that gives you real GM identities (and abilities).
- New exhibition mode!Let teams of all ages fight each other and open up endless possibilities for competition
- Improved team management screen-Lock players to specific lines!
- Improved player modeling!Suspending ice or ice incidents, stats-tuned talent ratings, and personality ratings that evolve in response to game events
- Accurate 2019 Opening Night rosters, teams, leagues!
- New team report!Lots of out-of-the-box new information such as lead and position rankings, team power rankings, single game best and worst performances, global team ranking system and more
- 25 new historical challenges! Various scenarios for testing your skills.
- Extend your heritage! Carry over the save data of FHM5 to FHM6
- New leagues and tournaments: Germany, Switzerland, England’s second division, and the Spengler Cup!
If you missed a review of Franchise Hockey Manager 6, you can read it here. It’s easy for $ 2.