What’s wrong? Another great gift from GOG.com to Butcher. Read about their offer.
Get Butcher for free!
A word about Butcher
The easiest mode is “hard”!
Butcher A fast-paced 2D shooter, a bloody love letter to the early 90’s. As a cyborg programmed to eradicate the last wreckage of mankind, your sole purpose is to successfully … annihilate everything that moves.
So get your weapon of choice (from chainsaws to shotguns to grenade launchers) and go through underground hideouts, apocalyptic cities, jungles and more. And if you’re feeling creative, there are many other ways to end the misery of your enemies – hooks, lava pits, saws … there’s no same death.
If it’s a good time idea to kick the corpse into a lava hole and decorate the wall with blood,
Butcher It’s a game for you.
- Ultra-violent and uncompromising genocide based on the spirit of Doom and Quake (including chainsaws)
- Skill-based gameplay mechanics
- Release the artist inside and paint the wall with (permanent) blood (you can paint up to 4 million pixels per level)
- Use the environment (saws, hooks, lava pits, animals, etc.) to cruelly dispose of your enemies
- Choose from a range of weapons (featuring classics such as chainsaws, railguns, deadly grenade launchers)
- Decorate more than 20 levels inside the enemy
- Immerse yourself in a dark atmosphere reinforced with an evil and heavy soundtrack (while kicking the corpse)
- Painfully die: melts in lava, becomes piranha food, crushed by heavy doors … and more!
Log in with your GOG.com account and follow the on-screen instructions to add it to your library.
Isn’t that great news? Click the button below and follow the instructions listed. It’s as easy as that! Want to know earlier than anyone else? For all active gifts and contests, please visit our Gifts and Free Steam Keys page.