What’s wrong? GOG.com offers the opportunity to win at Teleglitch: Die More Edition. Read about their offer.
Get Teleglitch: Die More Edition for free!
A word about Teleglitch: Die More Edition
In a cold, dark future dominated by megacorporations, a small lonely planet at the edge of a habitable space is the site of a shadowy research facility specializing in the revitalization of necrotic tissue. You are a scientist who suddenly realizes that you are the only survivor. All remaining personnel at the facility were killed – reactivated as microchips and combatants by the facility’s central processing AI.
Teleglitch: Die More Edition A roguelike top-down shooter with retro pixel graphics. With a procedural map that changes from play to play, you won’t experience the same facility twice. Grab a gun, walk down the dark corridor, and enter a new room hoping that the last few ammo will suffice. Feel the anxiety of Teleglich, paranoia, and total horror.
- Over 20 types of enemies to fight
- Over 40 weapons and items
- 10 levels whose structure changes radically each time you play
- Play time of 10 hours or more (the farther you go, the harder it becomes)
- A detailed database containing the complete documentation for each monster
- Scavenging random equipment to create new and deadly gear like The Can Gun (empty can + nail + explosive)
- An ominous story filled with secret experiments of a greedy military company
- The risk of permanent death creates an atmosphere of horror and horror
Features of Die More Edition:
- 5 bonus levels
- Additional items and weapons
- Upgraded, more deadly enemy AI
- Expanded documents and lore content
Music to kill and weapons to make it happen.
Teleglitch’s Guns and Tunes DLC: Die More Edition Gives players access to eight new starter weapons and utilities. Created by the developers of Teleglitch, the original music soundtrack conveys the constant tension of T3P’s chilling gaming world and offers five unforgettable tracks that complement the real-life in-game ambient soundtrack. Offers.
Note: The soundtrack is standalone and can be downloaded as additional merchandise.
We do not provide in-game music.
- Eight new starter weapons and utilities to add to your arsenal
- 5 standalone music tracks to enhance your Teleglitch experience
- New option to randomize weapons at the start of the game
Log in with your GOG.com account and follow the on-screen instructions to add it to your library.
So hustle. Click the button below to receive your prize. It’s as easy as that! Also, don’t forget that you can find a huge list of active Giveaways and contests on the Giveaways and Free Steam Keys page.