Out of the Park Baseball 21 is currently available for $ 10 on the official website and Steam until December 1st. Here are some of the features of the game:
- All new game flows guide you through a unique OOTP experience in a smart and fully customizable way. Not sure what to do next? Game Flow will take you to where you want to go, depending on what’s happening right now. Whether it’s spring training, summer dog days, or off-season, it’s easy to find out what to do next. From beginners to veterans, it’s a fun way to experience the Out of the Park Baseball.
- Finally – Build your franchise’s dream stadium! With the 3D Ballpark Construction Kit 1.0, you can configure your 3D stadium on a whim. Choose from a variety of field shapes and sizes, stadium layouts, and architectural elements and combine them with the ball park factor to emphasize the type of organization you want to organize, such as defense, power, speed, and gaps. With this long-awaited feature, you can live your childhood dreams – build your own stadium!
- Upgraded live service! The great success of live starts has expanded this season and additional information will be used to make each live start even more authentic. The OOTP 21 experience can begin on any date of the 2020 MLB season (from day 1 to the end of the 2020 postseason) with the latest rosters, injuries, trades, standings and more.
- New 2020 MLB rules, tactics, and player strategies! Baseball has changed a lot and everything is in place. How would you like to take advantage of the all-new 26 roster and the new 28 September composition? How do you plan on a new 3-batter minimum for relief pitchers? What happens to the lineup and rotation when using the pitcher and hitter 10-day and 15-day injured lists separately? It’s a whole new world!
- Improving the community-driven user experience! A beautiful new interface with fully customizable player page stats. plus! The player list has been dramatically improved, can be tailored to your liking, and more information is available at your fingertips than ever before.
- Big 3D in-game upgrade! The new in-game camera mode allows you to “chase the ball” during action, allowing you to take advantage of multiple camera angles before, during, and after the pitch. Dozens of new 3D animations are available to make your entire 3D gameplay smooth and sophisticated. In addition, we’ve completely reworked the in-game audio to improve in-game crowds and ambient noise. This includes stadium-specific audio customization.
- Scouting has been rethought! This year, we’ve seen significant improvements in AI, new visual indicators of scouting accuracy, a fully customizable new player scouting page, new needs-based assignments, and organically created scouting reports provided at various intervals. I rebuilt Scouting from scratch using something like that. You have never experienced reconnaissance at OOTP like this!
- Drafting has been reconsidered! Drafts have a huge amount of new information at hand, including simulated drafts, future draft classes, and sortable draft history. Realistic high school, college, and junior college player advances make draft classes more interesting and authentic than ever. You will be in control!
- New statistics! Strikeout percentages, walk percentages, strikeouts minus walk percentages, etc. are tracked and displayed to give you complete insight into how successful (or unsuccessful) your player is.
- New league customization options! Build your baseball world your way with further configurable and improved league extensions, including long-desired improvements in the placement of minor league teams.
- The All-Star Weekend will be bigger! For the first time, experience and play a prospect game and admire the epic explosion in a home run challenge.
- Upgraded technical design under the hood!Reduced space requirements for save games reduce hard drive usage and optimize game installation and simulation speed.
- The most active development team in the business is back this season! Dozens of videos and podcasts are produced weekly, including the popular weekly video shows “Thursday of the Week” and “Perfect Team Playoff Push”, multiple franchise series, and two audio podcasts (OOTPNow and Kevin Kennedy Show) every Thursday. I will. You are in direct contact with the developers and the community every day.
- Based on the extremely deeply award-winning Out of the Park Baseball engine, which accurately simulated the World Series winners of the last three seasons on MLB Network and created an entertaining simulation of FiveThirtyEight. Many improvements have been made.
If you missed a review of Out of the Park Baseball 21, you can read it here.