RUpdate version 1.1 will be released on November 11th this week. Genshin Impact brings many new additions, including the City Reputation System. It rewards players with many new items that are useful for exploration and unlockable features.
Genshin Impact Ver1.1.Reputation System Guide
miHoyo has shared new details about the latest update 1.1.for Genshin Impact Depending on where you live, it will be released in a few hours on November 11th.This latest update they outlined adds new characters, stories, quality of life improvements, and many new additions, including brand new ones. City reputation system..
Why are you so excited about this update? Well, it adds a lot of new things to do and makes exploration much easier. Tracking lost Oculus Elements was a hassle before, but with the addition of new blueprints, we’ve added a number of craftable items to help make your exploration even more enjoyable. If you’re always looking for a way to catch the wind without letting Venti join the party (or if you miss the Venti banner), there’s a new WindCatcher that offers a way to get new heights. Read all the details of the new additions to Genshin Impact and the improvement of quality of life!
What is the reputation of a city? It is a new system that comes with Ver.1.1. This allows the player’s protagonist to earn a reputation by completing requests from NPCs. The more requests you complete, the more reputation you will earn and the more reputation rewards you will unlock.
City reputation requirements:
To gain a reputation, you must meet the following requirements: This is fine for anyone who has been playing this game on a regular basis since its launch (even casual players like me!). Reputation is divided into Mondstadt and Liyue reputation systems.
- Reach Adventure Rank 25 or higher to unlock the City Reputation System
- Mondostadt’s Reputation: Complete the Archon Quest: “Outlander in the windPrologue: Act 1.
Once the player unlocks the Mondostadt Reputation System, he can talk to the Coordinator of the Knights of Fabonius, called Hertha, to see the progress.
Complete the Archon QuestGoodbye, old-fashioned lordChapter 1: Act 2:
After getting the Liyue Reputation system, visit Mr. Yu, Minister of Civil Affairs, to see the progress of Liyue.
How to get a reputation
There are four ways to improve your reputation:
1) Regional quest: You can complete various quests in both Mondostadt and Riyue.
2) World exploration: These include several activities:
- Open chest
- Find Elemental Oculi (now Mondstadt’s Anemoculus and Liyue’s Geoculus)
- Unlock waypoints
- Complete other exploration activities in the Liyue and Mondstadt areas.
3) Bounty: Find and defeat bounty targets to boost your city’s reputation. The new list of bounties is reset every Monday. Complete up to 3 bounties per week in all cities.
Four) request: You can complete requests from NPCs to increase their reputation in the specific city in which they live. Requests are also updated every Monday. You can complete up to 3 requests each week in all cities.
And now, what you can get if you complete these activities.When unlocked Reputation level (Yes, the new leveling system is here), you can earn rewards such as Gaggi blueprints, special city features, name cards, cooking recipes, wind gliders and other rewards. The first example posted by miHoyo is Azure WindGlider. Previously, there was no way to get new cosmetics other than launch rewards and platform-only gliders for PS4. This means that you can get new cosmetics in some grinds, in addition to other rewards that are very helpful in exploring Teyvat.
Blueprints for Anemoculous Resonance Stone and Geoculus Resonance Stone are available. These handy items allow you to search for Elemental Oculus within a circular radius on the map. When the minimap detects Oculus, the blue circle disappears. Only one stone type can be used at a time, with a 300 second cooldown after use. Only anemoculus resonance stones can be used in Mondostadt, and only geocurus resonance stones can be used in Riyue.
Another useful reward is WindCatcher. It’s a bit like Venti’s ability to create updrafts for exploring the world. However, unlike Venti’s ability Skyward Sonnet, The Wind Catcher stores up to 5 Anmemograna. It is automatically saved to Wind Catcher and cannot be used during combat. When the wind catcher’s wind current is released, it has a 100 second cooldown before it can be used again.
Yes, another form of resin will be added. We know that the maximum cap of the original resin has been increased from 120 to 160, but a condensed resin has been added. Blueprints can be earned by reaching Reputation Level 3 on Liyue.
The advantage of using condensed resin is that you can earn 2 sets of rewards at a time. The set is still random, but this can save you time.
How to use:
1) On the craft bench, consume 1 crystal core, 40 original resin, and 100 mora to make 1 condensed resin. Condensed resin can be used to activate leyline blossoms and petrified trees in domains that require 20 original resins, resulting in 2 sets of rewards at a time. (Both sets of rewards are random.)
2) Up to 3 condensed resins can be used at one time.
This handy meal in the pouch (uh … uh?) Can be used to replenish or restore the character’s health without opening the inventory. Gadgets can only hold one HP recovery dish or a revival dish. NRE also automatically offers the best cooking choices for your party situation. This is useful if you don’t have a meal and you need a quick boost without having to open the menu because it has its own keybindings.
Adept Seeker Stove
This live portable stove is available by earning a reputation level 5 on Liyue. You can easily set up a stove anywhere in the open world to cook delicious food. The stove is temporary, it goes into a cooldown for 300 seconds and then disappears. This stove has restrictions. Don’t expect to whip the pot during combat. The stove will break when you enter the battle area.
For this gadget, you must reach Mondostadt’s Reputation Level 6 to get a blueprint. Like all gadgets, this is temporary, but lasts up to 7 days. You can get off the waypoints in the areas you want to visit every day. There is a limit because you can only have one portable waypoint at a time. There is also a 60 second cooldown before creating a new waypoint.
Anemo Treasure Compass & Geo Treasure Compass
After earning Reputation 6 in Mondostadt, you can earn a blueprint for the Anemo Treasure Compass to track chests in the Mondostadt region. After earning Reputation 6 on Liyue, you can get a blueprint for Geo Treasure Compass to track chests in the Mondstadt area. This handy item will cool down for 5 seconds if the chest is not found. Once the chest is found, it will cool down for 30 seconds. The corresponding compass can only be used in that area.
City item function can be unlocked
There are also items that can help you find valuable ore materials and get discounts for merchants.
Mining outcrop search
Reaching Reputation Level 2 in Mondstadt will get Mondstadt Mining Outcrop Search, and Reaching Reputation Level 2 in Liyue will get Liyue Mining Outcrop Search.
How to use mining outcrop search
After getting the feature, you need to visit the blacksmith Wagner in Mondostadt or Master Chan in Riyue. Placing useful markers on the map will help you find deposits in the area. These grant Crystal Chunks from mining, and Magical Crystal Chunks reach Adventure Rank 30.
Finally, you can get a discount on goods sold at Good Hunter and Mondostadt general stores by getting Mondostadt’s reputation level 4, which is an unlockable feature. Once unlocked, these sellers will receive a discount.
Reputable name card style
It’s not an exact feature, but you can earn a stylish name card by honing its reputation. This will be displayed along with your traveler information that you can proudly display.
- Mondostadt Reputation Level 4-Mondostadt-Hero Fame
- Monstadt Reputation Level 7 – Monstadt – Blessing
- Liyue – Liyue – Thousand Ships Reputation Level 4
- Liyue – Liyue – In the Clouds Reputation Level 7
You can also bag some new recipes yourself by achieving reputation in the two cities.
- Reach Mondostadt’s reputation level 1 and get a recipe for Northern Apple Stew.
- Reach Mondostadt’s reputation level 4 and get an adventurer’s breakfast sandwich recipe.
- To get the moon pie recipe, reach Mondostadt’s reputation level 7.
- Reach reputation level 1 in Liyue and get the recipe for Golden Shrimp Balls.
- To get the Lotus Flower Crisp recipe, reach Riyue’s reputation level 4.
- Reach reputation level 7 on Liyue and get the recipe for Tianshu Meat.
Reputed wind glider
Follow these steps to get some new wind glider styles.
- Reach Mondostadt’s Reputation Level 8 and get the Wings of Azure Wind, a stylized wind glider.
- Reach reputation level 8 on Liyue and get the Wings of Golden Flight for stylized wind gliders.
Improving quality of life
While this guide focuses on the new reputation system, it should also be noted that this update has made many improvements.
- Archive System – How to categorize categories such as tutorials, geography, equipment, materials, books and more. This allows you to track and easily access a large number of items in your game.
- The equipment system is split into weapons and artifacts, with a “story” icon to see the story behind the weapon. Once you have completed the set, you will be able to view the bonuses for the set.
- Ingredients are currently divided into Teyvat resources, food and potions, and utility items. It’s also useful for tracking things that haven’t been unlocked yet.
- [地理]Use the tabs to unlock the Mondostadt and Riyue viewpoints. Interact with these spots to unlock them.
- The book archive keeps track of all the books you have collected so far. Previously collected items will be removed from your inventory.
- Currently, we have a character archiving system where you can view each character, see when you joined the team, and see details about attributes, constellations, and profiles. You can also filter by element type and weapon type.
Overall, this update does seem to add a lot of changes and provide a lot of content that you can play for free, but I’d like to know how fast it will be to gain these new reputation levels. There are also additional characters, new stories, and first-season events to look forward to.
If you need more Genshin Impact, check out the latest build guides in the Genshin Impact Build: Mona The Divination Witch – Free To Play Guide and the Genshin Impact Build: Fischl The Night Raven – Free To Play Guide. Don’t forget to check out the new characters from Genshin Impact Update 1.1 and the first seasonal event, Unreconciled Stars. A new star approach will start on November 11th.