The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and well-established board of its kind in the video gaming industry.
This is just one of many positions currently being promoted.
Location: Culver City, CA
We are looking for an experienced network engineer to establish and support multiplayer and multiplayer capabilities for future projects at Heart Machine.
Join and lead the development of cross-platform online multiplayer gameplay through the Unreal 4 engine. From matchmaking to core momentary experiences, it’s key to delivering the online experience players expect while helping award-winning teams build amazing worlds.
- Design, develop and maintain network systems, features and tools for Unreal Engine for a variety of platforms
- Own, operate and support developed services and features, including documentation
- Providing technical expertise in networked gameplay design
- Educate others about maximizing network reliability and integration
Your qualifications + skills
- C ++ expert
- Expertise in Unreal Engine networking protocols
- Expertise in online subsystems and platforms
- Voluntary yet strong communication skills
- Ability to create reliable, optimized, parseable code
- Deep passion for online video games
Heart machine offer
be interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just getting started, looking for something new, or just looking at what’s there, the Gamasutra Job Board is a place for game developers to move their careers forward.
Gamasutra’s JobBoard is the most diverse, most active and most established board in the video gaming industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple A.
Looking for a new job? Let’s start here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post your job here.