The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and well-established board of its kind in the video gaming industry.
This is just one of many positions currently being promoted.
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Connecting all developers, Work on problem solving and help ship the best games possible! “
Our producer is at the heart of the studio, ensuring that all guerrillas work synchronously and deliver the best results within the most ideal time frame. As a producer, you have become an integral part of your development team, always looking for opportunities to improve efficiency, introduce new ideas and evolve our production techniques.
what you do
Your main tasks and responsibilities as a senior producer are:
- Work as smoothly and efficiently as possible from concept to timely completion of the game project, working under limited supervision and using your own judgment outside of existing procedures as needed. To do so.
- Manage all stakeholders and dependencies in your project and handle many different teams (and different dynamics).
- Maintain project schedules and status reports to address potential risks and unavoidable changes / changes to the original plan before affecting the schedule or overall outcome.
- Evaluate the cross-disciplinary development pipeline and present well-researched improvement ideas to leads.
- Efficient scheduling and execution of meetings, evaluation of all previous requirements, and ensuring that goals are clear and followed up.
- We provide open and regular ideas for improving studio practices in guerrillas.
- Mentoring for junior producers.
Who are you
Please contact us in the following cases.
- He has over 7 years of experience in games as a producer, working with a complex interdisciplinary team.
- We have gone through all stages of AAA development, from concept to release as a producer.
- Prosper with the opportunity to engage in high pressure problem solving.
- You can read between the lines to clearly identify the most important points in your development discussion.
- Enjoy taking a large number of variables and simmering them into a clear and leading message with achievable goals.
be interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just getting started, looking for something new, or just looking at what’s there, the Gamasutra Job Board is a place for game developers to move their careers forward.
Gamasutra’s JobBoard is the most diverse, most active and most established board in the video gaming industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple A.
Looking for a new job? Let’s start here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post your job here.