The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and well-established board of its kind in the video gaming industry.
This is just one of many positions currently being promoted.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
A graphics engineer is needed to help maintain, upgrade, and scale your in-house game engine. Your task will focus on the tools and technologies used in the graphics engine. It also requires you to perform code and memory optimization tasks on both low-level engine code and high-level game code. You will also be asked to assist in the creation or maintenance of engine documentation. You may need to work with artists and designers to develop new features or leverage existing features to implement new rendering techniques.
- DirectX 11 and 12 programming experience
- Shipped at least one game, preferably cross-platform
- Experience optimizing both CPU and GPU code for memory and speed
- Knowledge of current rendering technology
- Powerful 3D math and computer graphics experience
- Solid knowledge of C and C ++
- Shader code writing and debugging experience
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of Vulkan, OpenGL, PlayStation API
- Familiar with 3D Studio Max plugins
- Tool programming experience
Full-time onsite employees must be qualified to work in the United States. We will also consider contract work from inside and outside the United States. Strong English skills in compatible time zones are also considered.
be interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just getting started, looking for something new, or just looking at what’s there, the Gamasutra Job Board is a place for game developers to move their careers forward.
Gamasutra’s JobBoard is the most diverse, most active and most established board in the video gaming industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple A.
Looking for a new job? Let’s start here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post your job here.