The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and well-established board of its kind in the video gaming industry.
This is just one of many positions currently being promoted.
Location: Remote (Asia and Europe only)
Here at Playco, we are making games that bring the world closer through play.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble and passionate professionals who can zoom in on the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by manufacturers and tinkerers who are not afraid to experiment with sound ignorance of constraints. We hope that your enthusiasm and passion for both games and life will enrich our team.
- Create features and flows to improve payer conversions and retention.
- Manage your in-game economy, including pricing, sales, and seasonal content.
- Design A / B and multivariate tests to optimize functionality.
- Investigate and break down the most successful games on the market to discover what’s fun.
- Become the champion of your product. Guide your team to and beyond the market with clarity and foresight.
- Market exciting new gaming concepts to partners in-house and around the world.
- Manage your team of creators and help create the best possible game.
- Lead the team to meet specifications on time, aiming to improve the overall development process along the way.
- Over 2 years of work experience in the gaming industry.
- Experience managing the product from concept to launch is required.
- You need to be very analytical and able to handle ambiguous data comfortably.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (bonus: Japanese).
- BS / BA in the quantitative field is positive (CS, EE, Econ, Finance).
be interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just getting started, looking for something new, or just looking at what’s there, the Gamasutra Job Board is a place for game developers to move their careers forward.
Gamasutra’s JobBoard is the most diverse, most active and most established board in the video gaming industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple A.
Looking for a new job? Let’s start here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post your job here.