The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and well-established board of its kind in the video gaming industry.
This is just one of many positions currently being promoted.
Here at Playco, we are making games that bring the world closer through play.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble and passionate professionals who can zoom in on the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by manufacturers and tinkerers who are not afraid to experiment with soundly ignoring constraints. We hope that your enthusiasm and passion for both games and life will enrich our team.
We are looking for a passionate and creative game designer to connect more than 1 billion gamers around the world.
- Protect the larger global economy from disproportionate features and LiveOps proposals.
- Create an economic model that shows the impact of tuning changes and new features.
- Continuous analysis of live game data to create suggestions for improving target KPIs.
- Work with a global cross-cutting team to continuously improve your existing gaming experience while adding new features to grow your product.
- With almost daily releases, it catches up with the fast-paced environment.
- Continuous competitor analysis and game decomposition to share insights with larger teams.
- Evangelize the original new design and researched conclusions.
- Over 3 years of game design experience with a focus on economic design.
- Create clear documents using wireframes, flows, and spreadsheets. This guides product development and answers questions and pivots when developing features.
- Ability to leverage economic modeling tools that can be used for analysis and coordination.
- You are a seasoned speaker and can work with developers, product managers and executives.
- Experience developing and shipping casual free-play game features using data, extensive knowledge of free-play game economy tuning, industry trends and free-play and virtual product space development.
- Knowledge of casual, social and Facebook games.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Has a strong secondary skill set (creating user flows, using prototyping tools, art, programming, etc.).
- Strong math skills.
- A desire to constantly learn and improve oneself.
be interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just getting started, looking for something new, or just looking at what’s there, the Gamasutra Job Board is a place for game developers to move their careers forward.
Gamasutra’s JobBoard is the most diverse, most active and most established board in the video gaming industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple A.
Looking for a new job? Let’s start here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post your job here.