Stress, oily foods, greasy foods, smoke, smog and air pollution cause free radicals in our bodies. These free radicals cause cell damage and cause us to age. Antioxidants capture these free radicals and protect cells and blood vessels from the damage they cause. Therefore, antioxidants are optimal and anti-aging for our skin, heart and metabolism. Carrots, beetroot and tomatoes are one of the vegetables with the highest amounts of these antioxidants. Carrots are rich in vitamin A, which helps boost immunity and vision, beetroot has the property of lowering blood pressure, and tomatoes have a healthy heart and brighter skin!
The combination of carrots, beetroot and tomatoes also helps control weight loss and constipation. These nutrients are best absorbed when taken in combination with each other. It’s available all year round, but it’s great during the winter! Here are some easy ways to make a satisfying recipe with this wonderful combination, while being very low in calories.
Three healthy recipes with carrots, beetroot and tomatoes
1. CBT juice
Want to get rid of toxins? Get a cleansing, detox drink to wash away all these toxins with carrots, beetroot and tomatoes!
- Carrot – 1 medium size
- Beetroot – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Mint – 5-6 leaves
- Coriander – 2-3 twigs
- Rock salt and lemon juice – taste
- Peel carrots, beetroot and tomatoes and chop them roughly
- Blend them with mint and coriander leaves in a blender / juicer
- Add water while blending as needed to give a juice-like consistency.
- Add lemon juice and rock salt and mix well.
important: Don’t be nervous. Otherwise, all good fibers will be lost. If you drink the juice within 15 minutes of preparation, the juice may oxidize and you may lose most of your health. The best time to do this is on an empty stomach in the morning. Do not eat anything for the next 30 minutes.
2. CBT salad
Are you confused about what to eat for lunch? Want something low in calories and full? Make this CBT salad your go-to recipe!
- Carrot – ½ cup grated
- Beetroot – ½ cup
- Tomatoes – finely chopped ½ cup
- Onion – ¼ cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon chopped
- Mint leaves – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Sesame – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- You can also add: yogurt, chopped walnuts, feta cheese
- Mix all the chopped and grated vegetables
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Decorate with chopped coriander and mint leaves
- You can pour the curry leaves and mustard seeds on top of this salad
- You can mix yogurt with this salad to make a writer
- Add finely chopped walnuts and sesame seeds to add nutty flavor and fat.
- Feta cheese adds some first class protein
important: Please wash all vegetables properly. Squeeze the lemon just before eating the salad. Salads should be consumed within 20-25 minutes of preparation to prevent the nutrients from being oxidized. Start your lunch with this salad as it will reduce postprandial glucose fluctuations. It fills and is low in calories, so it helps you lose weight.
Do you feel like soup? I’m sure this is something I’ve never tried before.
- Tomato – 5
- Carrots – 2
- Beetroot – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick-1 inch
- Bay leaves – 1
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Taste salt, cumin powder, chili flakes, fresh pepper and dried herbs (oregano, basil, parsley).
- Cook carrots, beetroots and tomatoes in a pressure cooker with enough water to soak them in cinnamon sticks, bay leaves and two whistles.
- Cool the boiled vegetables. Discard the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves and skins from the tomatoes.Puree the rest with a blender
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a pan.Add ginger garlic paste and be careful not to burn
- Carefully pour the puree into the pan
- Add cumin powder, salt, chili flakes and freshly ground pepper if you like
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir the mixture several times.
- Sprinkle with dry herbs and warm!
important: The best time to eat this soup is a light supper or a healthy evening treat.
Enjoy all the amazing benefits this healthy combination of carrots, beetroots and tomatoes offers! Try all the recipes and let us know in the comments below!Check for more nutrition details Healthy reading Or watch a LIVE session by an expert. GOQii Play..
Healthy eating and #BeTheForce