• The Australian Open will be held for the first time since 1998, without Venus or Serena Williams. If you have a great waterfront in Miami, you don’t want to leave home.
• Super fast and speedy Alex De Minaur defeated Matteo Berrettini at yesterday’s ATP Cup. This is considered a bit of a surprise victory, as the Italians are ranked 7th. Australia’s Max Purcell, who succeeded James Duckworth, easily lost to Jannik Sinner. After John Peers and Luke Saville took care of Matteo Berrettini and Simone Bolelli in the doubles, the Australians continued to tie.
• Return to Luke Saville, Daria Saville and Nee Gabrirois. Mrs. Savill played her first match of the year under her new name. And Dasha won.
• I feel a little sorry for Emma Raducanu. I hope she can focus only on her game and her game. Everyone seems to have an opinion about her game, and how, when, where. Good luck Emma – Focus and do your best! (And not everyone bounces right after Covid)
• Bernard Tomic is waking up and training this morning. It was good to see. Please update Bernard’s schedule.
• I was able to see Aussie Legend John Fitzgerald as an interviewer on the ATP Cup court. “Fizzi” was not only a great career himself, but also the captain of the Davis Cup in Australia. Fitzy and Wally Masur were great leaders in the Davis Cup. They took over after John Newcombe and Tony Roche. Good old days.
• There are a lot of tennis actions right now. The TV is available all day. I may go to court now.
• If you are currently in Sydney, take the ferry to Manly. Super cute little / small place with lots of things to do.
– Tennis Sports
Global Chick Shares A Little Information With Tennis Balls And Stories / 10s Balls • No Williams Sisters • Feel Better Emma
https://www.10sballs.com/2022/01/03/global-chick-shares-tales-and-tidbits-with-tennis-balls-10sballs-%E2%80%A2-missing-the-williams-sisters-%E2%80%A2-feel-better-emma/ Global Chick Shares A Little Information With Tennis Balls And Stories / 10s Balls • No Williams Sisters • Feel Better Emma