It was work to get out of the house because of the heat. Ventilation refers to dehydration due to heavy sweating and lack of drinking water at continuous intervals. Want to take some special precautions to keep your body cool and healthy? Try these healthy and refreshing summer coolers to keep you cool and avoid the heat!
1. Strawberry pineapple lemonade
- Strawberry – 2 cups fresh small size
- Pineapple – 3 cup slices
- Lemon – 1 or ½ cup
- Honey – ½ cup
- Water – 3½ cup
- Put strawberries, pineapple and water in a blender and prepare the puree.
- Strain the puree to remove the seeds
- Add lemon juice and honey
- Add ice cubes and enjoy your drink
advantage: This healthy and refreshing summer cooler has antioxidant properties. It supports the immune system, fights illness and enhances skin tone. Its anti-inflammatory properties help combat arthritis, gout, lowering blood pressure, and stroke. The addition of lemon can increase its nutritional value by giving vitamins that are important for the normal functioning of the body.
2. Mango, raspberry and basil seed popsicles
- Mango – 3 cups
- Chia seeds – 2 cups
- Raspberries – 2 cups
- Cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar – 1 tbsp
- In a blender, mix until the mango is smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add chia seeds
- Mix well and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mix raspberries, brown sugar and cinnamon powder in a blender until smooth.
- Let rest for 5 minutes
- Pour a tablespoon of mango and chia seed mix into an ice lolly mold. Next, 1 tablespoon of raspberry mix.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours
advantage: This popsicle is one of the best nutritious summer coolers! Mango and raspberries are rich in nutrients that support heart, digestion, eyes, hair and skin health. Adding basil seeds lowers body temperature and increases metabolism. It can relieve constipation and improve the respiratory system.
3. Ginger cucumber summer cooler
- Ginger – ½ ginger
- Cucumber – ½ cucumber
- Lemon – a few drops
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Peel and grate cucumbers and ginger
- Add water and mix well
- Strain it and add honey and lemon
- Decorate the glass with slices of cucumber and enjoy a drink
advantage: Ginger improves digestive health and blood circulation. Along with lemon, ginger acts as an antibiotic. The combination of cucumber, ginger and lemon helps quench thirst in the summer and also helps to lose weight by reducing water retention. It also boosts metabolism and keeps you hydrated!
4. Lemon barley water
- Barley – 3 cups
- Lemon Zest – 2 Lemon
- Honey – ½ cup
- Water – 3 cups
- Put the barley in a bowl and wash it properly
- Put in a pan and add lemon zest and water
- Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Strain the mixture, add honey and stir well.
- Cool the water, transfer to a bottle and refrigerate until cool.
- Serve it and enjoy a drink.
advantage: This is one of the oldest drinks used by ancient Egyptians to cool their bodies in the summer. This summer’s cooler helps maintain body temperature. It also acts as a natural remedy to reduce kidney stones and eliminate urinary tract infections. Due to its fiber content, it helps weight loss, improves metabolism and keeps the digestive system healthy.
5. Gur Sherbet (Jaggery and Chia Seed Drink)
- Guru (Jaggery) – Some pieces
- Water – 1 liter or 1 cup
- Lemon – 1 or 2 slices
- Salt – Optional (½ teaspoon)
- Chia seeds – 1 or 2 tsp
- Soak chia seeds and jaggery in water for about 30 minutes or overnight
- Add a little lemon and let it cool.
- If you want to bring this drink to the office or keep hydrating
advantage: One of the traditional summer air conditioners to replenish yourself. Jaggery is well known for its iron content. It also boosts immunity and reduces constipation. The addition of chia seeds enhances the nutritional value of this drink by providing an excellent source of fat that protects the heart and improves brain function.
Try these healthy and refreshing summer coolers and let us know about your experience. Do you have your own recipe? Share now with the comments below!
If you enjoy these recipes and want to know more, check out Healthy Reads or subscribe to personalized health coaching here and talk directly to your GOQii coach: https: //goqiiapp.page.link/bsr