Summer = mango! do you agree? If you have this lovely summer fruit, mango cheerleader is a must-see! You can eat without this guilt, it’s pretty full and a great option for breakfast or dessert! Use Omega 3 rich chia seeds and mangoes to make this. The mango cheerleader recipe is simple and very delicious with limited ingredients!
- Chia seeds-3 tbsp
- Coconut milk / milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Ripe mango – 1 cup chopped
- Almonds-4 chopped
- Walnuts-4 chopped
How to prepare
- Add milk to the bowl and mix with chia seeds. Then add a few drops of vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix this well and store in the refrigerator for 3-5 hours or overnight.
- Take a layer of glass and chia seeds soaked and add chopped mango on top. Repeat this process to create another layer.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and you’re done!
Highlights of mango cheerleader
- Gives you the flavor of seasonal fruits and the fiber you need.
- Great for breakfast or lunch.
- Provides the required amount of antioxidants, vitamins A and C.
Note: Other fruits such as strawberries and bananas can also be used.
We hope you enjoy this recipe and enjoy it. If you are allergic to them, avoid nuts.More so, leave your review in the comments below or try this recipe and share our photos with GOQii Arena Social media page Tag us!
For healthier recipes, check out Healthy Reads or subscribe to personalized health coaching here and ask your GOQii coach: https: //goqiiapp.page.link/bsr
Healthy eating and #BeTheForce