Without a spoonful of delicious, delicious keels, Diwali wouldn’t be complete! It is the most versatile sweet and very easy to make. In this recipe, add a healthy twist to illuminate Diwali healthily! Try an exciting and healthy quinoa keel recipe!
- Quinoa – ½ cup
- Milk – 1½ cup
- Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- Cashew nuts-4 chopped
- Almonds-4 chopped
- Walnuts-4 chopped
- Pistachios – 4 chopped
- Jaggery – ½ cup
- Saffron Strand – 5-6
How to prepare
- Rinse quinoa well, wash and cook in a pan over low to medium heat for 15-18 minutes. When finished, mix with a fork and transfer to a plate to avoid overcooking.
- Heat the pan, add ghee, and roast all the chopped nuts for 3-5 minutes until the color changes slightly.
- Time to pour milk. Keep the flame medium and add jaguar. Mix well and wait for the jaggery to melt. It takes about 10 minutes.
- Then add the cooked quinoa, mix well and simmer the keel for another 5 minutes.
- Soak the saffron strands in milk and add to the keel. Gently mix to get the desired color of the keel.
- Your delicious quinoa keel is ready! Hot serve.
Note: Oats can be used instead of quinoa. Replace quinoa with oats and follow the same procedure.
Highlights of the quinoa keel recipe
- With healthy fat and good protein, this sweet will be loved most by everyone!
- It provides more satiety with less amount
- Ideal for celebrating a healthy Diwali festival without feeling guilty!
Enjoy this quinoa keel recipe and share the joy of innocent sweetness with your friends and family. Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below.Check out for healthier recipes Healthy reading Or join a live cooking session GOQii Play..
Best wishes for a happy and healthy Diwali festival!