If you like paratha, roti and chapati for breakfast, this is the way to make your first meal of the day healthy! This spinach parata recipe contains all the nutrients needed to replenish your daily energy and improve your overall health. let’s start!
- Spinach leaves – 200g
- Besan (Besan) – 2 tbsp
- Flour – 1 cup
- Ajwain – 1 teaspoon
- Green pepper – 1-2
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
How to prepare
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and extinguish the fire. Put spinach leaves in hot water. After blanching, remove the leaves and soak in cold water.
- Make a puree with a blender or blender using spinach leaves, ginger and green pepper.
- Add flour, gram flour and salt to the mixing bowl. Mix them well and add green puree, ajwain and a teaspoon of oil.
- Knead the dough well and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Roll out a medium thickness paratha from the dough.
- Heat the tawa, apply a small amount of oil, and then roast the paratha. Bake both sides well.
- Warm it with carrot writer and enjoy.
Spinach Paratha Highlights
- Spinach is one of the most nutritious leafy vegetables and gives you the amount of vitamin K you need.
- Helps with eye health, reduces oxidative stress, and helps control blood pressure
Enjoy this spinach parata recipe. Share your thoughts in the comments below. For more recipes, check out Healthy Reads or subscribe to personalized coaching at https://goqiiapp.page.link/bsr to contact your GOQii coach.
Healthy eating and #BeTheForce