Eating the right food is very important to our well-being, especially because of changing weather and an ongoing pandemic, as everyone is trying to boost immunity. There is nothing like soup that fuels the body and warms the soul with the right nutrients. A delicious ultimate winter soup with plenty of vegetables, herbs and protein.
- Finely chopped onions – ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped carrots – ¼ cup
- Finely chopped sweet potatoes – ¼ cup
- Chopped green beans – ½ cup
- Finely chopped tomatoes – ½ cup
- Boiled chickpeas – 1 cup
- Vegetable soup / water-5 cups
- Coriander – ½ cup
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Red pepper paste – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric – ½ tsp
How to prepare
- Heat the pan and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and fry until tender.
- Then add the ginger garlic paste, stir quickly and cook for 1 minute.
- Add carrots, green beans and sweet potatoes. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the vegetable broth or water, partially cover the pot with a lid and cook the vegetables.
- After 10 minutes, when the carrots are tender, add the tomatoes and mix well. During this time add turmeric and salt.
- In another small bowl, crush the chickpeas with a fork and transfer to a soup pan. Also, add coriander, red pepper and black pepper at the same time. Mix quickly and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Enjoy the warm soup that looks colorful.
Note: Instead of chickpeas, you can use your favorite pulse such as chana, bean sprouts, mung beans.
The highlight of the ultimate winter soup
- An absolute pleasure for your body, it boosts immunity, heats you and cleans your throat.
- We have a large selection of seasonal vegetables, which is very fulfilling.
- Great for people who are cured from all kinds of viral infections.
Enjoy this ultimate winter soup! Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.Check out for healthier recipes Healthy reading Or join a live cooking session GOQii Play..
Healthy eating and #BeTheForce