Still wondering what to do with the chapati left over from lunch or last night’s dinner? Don’t waste it. Try this amazing vegetable and Paneer catty roll. As some of you may not know, Katy is basically an Indian-style wrap made from a variety of fillings. This recipe adds a protein twist to the traditional Katy recipe to make you healthier!
- Leftover Chapati – 3
- Onion-1 medium, slice
- Tomato-1 medium, slice
- Carrot – 1 medium, slice
- Capsicum – 1 medium, slice
- Cabbage – 1 cup, finely chopped
- Paneer – ½ cup, finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Haldi Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red pepper powder-1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Zilla powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chat powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander Mint Chutney – ½ Cup
- Card – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
How to prepare
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the garlic ginger paste for a while and add the onions (keep uncooked sliced onions away). When the onions start to soften, add all the other vegetables such as carrots, tomatoes, capsicums and cabbage.
- When the vegetables are tender, add all the spices. Mix well and add paneer.
- Cover the pot and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the coriander mint chutney and tofu and add salt.
- Take the remaining chapati and apply chutney and tofu paste over it.
- Place a spoonful of hot stuffing on one side of the chapati and a few slices of raw onion on top. Sprinkle chat powder on it.
- Start folding the chapati firmly.
- Warm it with green chutney and enjoy.
Vegetable and Paneer Catty Roll Highlights
- A diet rich in fiber will give you a feeling of fullness with less.
- Great dietary ideas for weight watchers, diabetics, and the whole family.
- Plus points are high vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and folic acid from rolls.
Enjoy this delicious vegetable and Paneer catty roll recipe. Is there a special way to make this? Do you have a recipe you would like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!
Check out for healthier recipes Healthy reading Or join a live cooking session GOQii Play..
Healthy eating and #BeTheForce