November 3, 2020 by Polar_Bear
I’m one of the worst basketball players I’ve ever played, by a large margin. I’m pathetic. I can’t shoot. I have no understanding of game defense and fouling. You can only dribble. So, have your ass handed over on the street. The only way I have a chance to win a basketball game is if I play. Hoop Gods.. That is my field. This new basketball game is here on Kickstarter.
From the campaign:
Hoop Godz is a two-player street basketball board game that brings sports skills, tension, excitement and competition to the table. Strategic decision-making is required to move players on the court and manage team energy with their own JUICE system. Action in court leads to a real-time dice battle to determine who will take the lead.
- A familiar mechanism for both non-basketball fans and B-ball fans
- Non-stop action from start to finish in less than 45 minutes per game
- Combine strategy and strength in a highly themed experience
- Lots of replay value by 12 fierce ballers with unique skills
- An accessible game variant for players who can’t roll dice in real time
The campaign is doubling in funding with 17 days left.