This part of the Cyberpunk 2077 guide explains How to Get a Johnny Silver Hand Gun, Johnny Silver Hand Porsche, and Required Side Quest 9 How to Unlock Side Jobs) Chippin’In
How to Get a Johnny Silver Hand Gun
Here’s a brief overview of how to get a Johnny Silverhand gun and his Porsche
- Unlock Chippyin’s with a side job (Side Quest) By completing the side job tapeworm, which consists of four dialog sequences that automatically occur after the four main jobs of the campaign: automatic love, transmission, wartime life, and finally search And destruction.
- Go to the afterlife and talk to Johnny Start a side job at the entrance of the club.
- continue Mission, in the meantime you will be instructed Pick up Johnny’s gun. It’s yours!
How to get a Porsche of Johnny Silver Hand
This happens the same Side business: Chippin Inn This is a continuation of the above procedure.
- After defeating Grayson, You have to decide his fate. Make him alive Select “I’m lucky today” and he will give you The key to a special reward (Porsche).
- Press the button on the control panel at the top of the nearby ladder to lower the large container hanging from the crane. Head to the container and open for the car. It’s yours!
- Continue until the mission is complete.
Choice: Johnny’s Tomb Inscription
In this mission, you need to choose which inscription to choose for Johnny’s tomb. Your choice affects your options when it comes to ending the game. For more information, please visit our cyberpunk ranking page.
- The Man Who Saved My Life-Provides another side job called Blistering Love that needs to be completed to get one of the endings of the game.
- Terrorists and Raging Bastards-End the Side Quest Line here.