Ubisoft Announced Hyper scapeTakeshi’s Team Deathmatch (TDM) party event is now available with exclusive benefits. Starting today, PC cross-play is also available. In addition, HyperScape’s Title Update Four has been released, adding new cosmetics and improvements to combat and game modes.
Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch Party Event
Run from 28th From January to 9thth In February, Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch Party is a limited-time event that invites players to a super-paced team deathmatch battle. Players will earn event-only cosmetic rewards as they complete their next challenge.
- Play 5 games In Team Deathmatch: Get the limited weapon skin “CITY POPRIPPER”
- Win one match In Team Deathmatch: Get the Exclusive Champion Costume “TAKE SHICITY POP”
- Win 10 games In Team Deathmatch: Get the exclusive emote “B-BOY”
When a player completes one or all of the dedicated in-game challenges, each corresponding item is automatically added to the in-game locker.
PC cross play
Starting today, PC cross-play will be available, allowing you to place your PC player in the same global matchmaking pool as your PlayStation and Xbox players.
Title Update Four has adjusted aiming assist by reducing the magnetic force of bullets at medium and long range for all projectile weapons.
Game mode update
- Crown Rush Squad and Crown Rush Solo We currently host up to 60 players per game and adjust zone closing / decay speed timing accordingly.
- Team Deathmatch: Players will now spawn with one gun and one hack at the beginning of mode, and a randomized initial loadout will be applied to all players.
- Player comfort: A new tile has been added to the Play Portal to show the activity level for each playable mode. During matchmaking, players now get an estimated waiting time in the lobby.
- Arcadium Squad: Players can now load into Arcadium Training Mode as a squad and communicate with each other using Party Chat. Squad members can also fight and hunt each other throughout Neo Arcadia.
New customized items
Items include new champion costumes, melee weapons, deployment pods, and weekly bundles inspired by Watch Dogs.
For more information on Hyper Scape, please visit hyperscape.com.
If you enjoy games and games and want more news from the game world, here