Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is now available on Nintendo Switch, and the game’s first day update is also available. The version 1.0.1 patch adds Spanish audio options and resolves some bugs that break the game.
Specifically, this update fixes some issues that prevented players from furthering the game in certain circumstances. You can see the full patch notes taken from Nintendo’s official support website below.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is the second Dynasty Warriors-style Zelda spin-off from Koei Tecmo, following Wii U’s original Hyrule Warriors (ported to Switch in 2018). The game is the first part of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, set 100 years before the Switch Launch game event, following Link, Zelda, and the Kingdom of Hyrule, trying to prevent the return of the disaster Ganon.
In addition to Link and Zelda, Age of Calamity features a variety of playable characters, including four champions Revali, DARC, Urbosa, Mifa, and Young Impa. Players who store Breath of the Wild data in the Switch system will receive a bonus weapon when they start the Age of Calamity: Training Sword.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity review earned a new Zelda spin-off on 6/10. “The main reason I jumped into the Age of Calamity is because I love the world and the history I’m trying to remember. When the game rereads them and the most striking moments of that inspiration come from what it leaves behind. Not saying to declare something new is a big question, but my problem with the Age of Calamity is not that it can’t fulfill its responsibilities, it doesn’t even try. That’s it. I don’t have the courage to see things, “we wrote.
Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Ver. 1.0.1 patch notes
- Added Spanish audio.
- Fixed software issues, including the following:
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t go any further after performing certain operations on the 2-player mode menu screen.
- Fixed an issue in some scenarios where changing a character at some point could prevent you from going further.
- Fixed an issue that could make it impossible to go beyond the loading screen after defeating an enemy in certain steps in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the screen display was corrupted and controls other than the home button became unresponsive after certain operations in the Material Sales menu.