Ikenfell The company announced that it is receiving physiotherapy from Limited Run Games. This seems to be a standard release, so there is no special edition.
Ikenfell is a turn-based tactical RPG by publisher Humble Games and developer Happy Ray Games. In October of last year, we first migrated to Switch as a digital download. This is the first time it has been physically available.
A turn-based tactical RPG about a group of nasty magical students. Use timing mechanics to enhance spells, block attacks, explore twisted holes in vast magic schools, fight challenging monsters and bosses, find lots of hidden treasures, and never be found Reveals a dark secret that shouldn’t be there.
– A heartwarming, twisted story about friendship, trust, love and loss
– A total of 6 to 3 students participate in the battle, each with their own strengths and strengths
– 48 unique spells: Blow up, knock back, poison, or heal and buff allies. There is no “MP” … spells are about skills and strategy!Each has its own timing to master
– Over 100 fighting enemies: spirits, myths, monsters … even students and teachers!Learn their tricks and traps and master the timing of their attacks to overcome them
– 22 challenging bosses pushing your strategy and timing to the limit
– Discover over 100 items: wands, hats, cloaks, rings, magical artifacts. Secret treasures are hidden everywhere, and every item you find will help you fight the threatening forces.
– Explore a vast school of magic: dormitories, alchemy laboratories, towers of astronomy, dusk gardens, and many more mysterious and magical places
– Beautiful soundtrack from the composer behind the Steven Universe
The physical version of Ikenfell can be pre-ordered on September 24th from 7am (PT) / 10am (ET) / 3pm (UK) / 4pm (Europe).You will get a copy here..
Ikenfell has been physically released
Source link Ikenfell has been physically released