Immortals Phoenix Sizing will finally be available on the Nintendo Switch platform this Thursday. It’s like a mashup of the amazing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the long-standing Assassin’s Creed series. A review of the open world adventure game has been posted on Metacritic, the Switch version is 78, and there are eight critic reviews. Developer Ubisoft has unleashed a nice launch trailer that you can see below.
“Immortals Fenyx Rising is a fresh and witty take of the open-world action-adventure genre, featuring dynamic action, combat and storytelling inspired by Greek mythology. Free roaming the beautifully stylized world and horrifying. Use God’s extraordinary abilities against mythological monsters. Dangerous trials, heroic feats, and the very underground world itself await your courage. “
- Wield the power of God – The Olympus gods have blessed you with gifts such as Daedalus wings, Achilles swords, and Odysseus bows, and legendary powers that can help change the course of the battle. Use them to fight mythical monsters, solve ancient puzzles and explore the vast open world.
- Confront mythical enemies – Confront legendary beasts such as Cyclopes, Medusa, and Minotaur, and confront corrupt heroes such as Achilles. Take part in fast-paced aerial and close quarters combat by combining divinely-given abilities and weapons.
- Explore a stylized open world – Discover a beautifully rendered and vibrant fantasy world. Cross, climb and aerial explore seven unique areas, each inspired by God.
- Overcome heroic trials – Use your wisdom and special abilities to solve challenging puzzles and bendable vaults, or take part in high-strategic boss battles to boost your power and skills.
- Build a legend – Customize your character’s look and discover new armor and equipment inspired by Greek mythology. Gather materials from around the world to create powerful items and upgrade your gear to fulfill your destiny.