Impact Wrestling hit a major social media milestone this week.
On Wednesday, the promotion used the official Twitter feed to advertise that the YouTube channel had over 4 million subscribers.
“We have exceeded 4 million subscribers on YouTube,” I read the statement. “In the last three years, the number of subscribers has quadrupled.”
The statement said, “Thank you for your support! https://youtube.com/impactwrestling.. “
Check out the official announcement of the official Impact Wrestling Twitter feed below.
Over 4 million subscribers on YouTube.
— Impact (@IMPACTWRESTLING) January 27, 2021
Wrestling news reaction and discussion
* Follow the social media reporter on Twitter for the latest WWE and AEW news and rumors. @ MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page. Facebook.com/RajahWWF
Sign up for * to join the official Rajah forum. Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
– WWE Sports
Impact Wrestling reaches big social media milestone this week
https://rajah.com/node/impact-wrestling-reaches-big-social-media-milestone-week Impact Wrestling reaches big social media milestone this week