Nintendo has passed an official announcement summarizing all the news of today’s Indie World Showcase. At the presentation, various Switch games were shown.
Nintendo’s new indie world presentation focused on a wide selection of games coming into the Nintendo Switch family of systems. All of this has been made possible by a variety of independent publishing and development partners around the world. The presentation will include seven games to be released later today, including Axiom Verge 2, as well as an announcement that Eastward will be available exclusively on September 16th and digital reservations will begin today at the Nintendo eShop and Nintendo. The light was included. .com.
Another game featured in the showcase is Bomb Rush Cyber funk, Team Reptile’s graffiti action-adventure. An innovative card-based RPG from Loop Hero, Four Quarters and Devolver Digital. A new take on the Metal Slug franchise from Metal Slug Tactics, Leikir Studios and DotEmu. Tetris Effect: A classic game with a competitive, collaborative twist from Connected, Enhance, Monstars Inc., Resonair, and Stage Games. Necrobarista: An animated-style visual novel about coffee and death from Final Pore, Route 59 and the Coconut Island game. And Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon, an action-packed puzzle adventure mashup from Vine and Yacht Club Games.
“This latest Indie World Showcase presents a wide range of indie games from independent development partners around the world,” said Steve Singer, Senior Vice President of Nintendo Publisher and Developer Relations. “The Nintendo Switch will continue to be the ideal platform for players looking for a variety of indie games that can be played at home or on the go.” To watch the entire Indie World video, go to https://indieworld.nintendo.com/ Please access.
Here are some of the highlights revealed in the video:
- Team Reptile’s Bomb Rush Cyber funk: In this graffiti action adventure, grind, paint and combo to become All-City King, one of the best graffiti artists in the big city. Expand your crew with additional playable characters and navigate the city with an intuitive trick system. All of this is supported by the beats of artists across genres, including Hideki Naganuma. The Bomb Rush Cyber funk was launched in 2022 as a timed console exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- Thomas Happ Games LLC’s Axiom Verge 2: In the first part of the original Axiom Verge, a new hero is empowered by the same tiny machines that fight for her life and gradually consume humanity. It’s time to discover the origins of the Axiom Verge universe in order to explore and fight through the two interconnected worlds. Axiom Verge 2 is now available for Nintendo Switch … late today!
- Eastward from Pixpil / Chucklefish: Discover a beautiful and detailed post-apocalyptic world in Eastward, an action-adventure RPG with puzzle-solving dungeon elements. In a near-future society on the verge of collapse, a hard-working miner called John found a girl named Sam in a secret underground facility. This unlikely pair embarks on an emotional journey to discover the truth, travel through a wonderfully strange world, exploring bustling towns, curious campgrounds and shaded forests. Eastward will launch the Nintendo Switch as a dedicated console on September 16th, and will start pre-ordering at the Nintendo eShop later today.
- TOEM from Something We Made: A laid-back, hand-painted adventure game where you embark on a fun expedition and use your photographic eyes to unravel the mystery of the TOEM that bears its name. By talking to quirky characters and taking neat pictures to solve problems, you can navigate through a variety of relaxing areas inspired by the Scandinavian countryside. TOEM will be available for Nintendo Switch this fall.
- Shovel Knight: Vine / Yacht Club Games Pocket Dungeon: Guided by Puzzle Night, this action-packed puzzle adventure mashup will fight enemies, collect relics and fight bosses. Group your enemies to unleash massive chain attacks and get keys, potions and treasures as you try to escape from the mysterious pocket dungeon. More than 10 heroes, each with their own special powers and playstyles, will be available. You can also play directly against your friends in local multiplayer mode. * As a dedicated feature of Nintendo Switch, you can use the Shovel Knight series amiibo to call familiar fairy friends. Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon will be available for the Nintendo Switch this winter.
- Leikir Studio / Dotemu’s Metal Slug Tactics: Metal Slug’s new take that takes the classic action franchise to a new dimension, Metal Slug Tactics retains fan favorite elements such as detailed pixel art and explosive action, but tactics Roguelike elements in a typical combat mechanism and mix. Control familiar Metal Slug heroes such as Marco, Tarma, Fio and Eri in fast-paced and dynamic battles. Positioning is important as a tactical game. Properly placing your army on the battlefield can activate synchronization skills that allow multiple heroes to inflict additional damage on their enemies. With Metal Slug Tactics launched for Nintendo Switch in 2022, get ready for a whole new Metal Slug experience.
- Tetris Effect: Connected from Monstars Inc., Resonair, Stage Games / Enhance: This version of the acclaimed Tetris Effect is available in competitive zone battle mode (local * or online **) as well as single player journey mode. Possible) and co-op features connection mode. It also includes cross-platform multiplayer, so it’s easy to find opponents to play with or play against. Experience Tetris Effect on the go when Tetris Effect: Connected for Nintendo Switch is released on October 8th.
- FAR: Changes in tides from Okomotive / Frontier Foundry: Embark on a new journey in this atmospheric vehicle adventure set in the post-apocalyptic universe first introduced in FAR: Lone Sails. Board your ship, explore the vast flooded landscape, face the storms, and overcome the challenges while embarking on a voyage to find a new home. It’s an emotional and meditative journey that doesn’t require any prior knowledge of the FAR series. FAR: Changing Tides was launched for the Nintendo Switch in early 2022.
- Four Quarters / Devolver Digital Loop Hero: Instead of playing as a hero in this innovative card-based RPG, you need to create a world where heroes move. Use the expanding deck of mysterious cards to place enemies, buildings, and terrain along each unique expedition loop that the hero explores. You can recover powerful loot and equip it for each hero class, with more options as you complete the loop, unlocking new cards, hero classes, and guardian bosses along the way. Loop Hero will be available for Nintendo Switch this winter.
- Kitfox Games Boyfriend Dungeon: In this hearty dungeon crawl romance simulation, use the in-game cash earned in fighting monsters to get your weapons on a romantic outing. Multiple combat styles mean more cuties to build relationships! Boyfriend Dungeon Released for Nintendo Switch … Late Today!
- Necrobarista: The Last Pour from Route 59 / Coconut Island Game: In a story about coffee and death, this anime-style visual novel lets go of fantasy Melbourne coffee culture, suspicious ethics of necromancy, and let go. This enhanced director’s cut of the original game features new story content and remastered visuals. There is also a new studio mode that allows players to create their own dialogues and stories. Necrobarista: Final Pour will be available as a timed console exclusively for Nintendo Switch … late today!
- ISLANDERS: GrizzlyGames / Coatsink Console Edition: In this relaxed procedural strategy game, place buildings from your inventory and develop islands. If you earn enough points, you will have more buildings to keep the island village growing. Then, if you can’t build any more, start over and start over on another island. With a minimalist approach, intuitive mechanics, and ISLANDERS to build nearly endless colorful islands, you can create your dream city over and over in a short amount of time. ISLANDERS: Console Edition will be available for Nintendo Switch exclusively for timed consoles … late today!
- Picogram / Rose City Game Garden Story: Become the Guardian of Gloves, explore the vibrant islands, inspire your inhabitants, dodge invasive corruption and rebuild your home. Respond to villagers’ requests, solve puzzles, and do everything you can to help restore the community! Garden Story will be available exclusively for timed consoles … late today!
The indie world presentation also featured upcoming indie game montages, including two games for Nintendo Switch today, Slime Rancher: Plortable Edition from Monomi Park and Curious Expedition 2 from Maschinen-Mensch / Thunderful Publishing. The montage also emphasized Hundred Days – Broken Arm Games’ Winemaking Simulator and Boneloaf’s Gang Beasts. Both will be available this winter. System Era Softworks ASTRONEER to be released in January. And Lumbear Jack of Finalboss Games / Armor Games that will appear in 2022.
Indie World Showcase-August 2021 Summary Announcement
Source link Indie World Showcase-August 2021 Summary Announcement