Nintendo has issued a long announcement summarizing all of today’s news from the Indie World Showcase. It examines all announcements as well as other title updates.
The Nintendo Switch system provides access to a treasure trove of indie games, with more games coming from the end of the year to 2021. Today, Nintendo has announced a presentation of its new indie world showcase. This includes some notable surprises in the next game launch calendar. ..The highlights of the video are: Among us, A noisy social deduction survival game to be released later today for Nintendo Switch! Other featured games in today’s showcase are: Super Meat Boy Forever, The long-awaited sequel Super Meat Boy,and Spelunky And Spelunky 2A cave exploration platformer that ignited the player’s imagination (and bomb bag).
Steve Singer, Senior Vice President of Publishers and Developer Relations at Nintendo of America, said: “Thanks to the devoted ingenuity of independent developers around the world who chose Nintendo Switch as their game home, the system continues to host a thriving collection of unforgettable indie experiences for players.”
To watch the entire indie world video, go to https://indieworld.nintendo.com/. Here are some of the highlights revealed in the video:
- Among us From InnerSloth: Discover which of your friends are secret scammers Among us, A survival social deduction game that swept the universe. Work together to complete the spaceship task before the scammers interfere with or take out other players. Do you think the crew is behaving strangely? Call an emergency meeting to discuss who the suspected scammer is … but make sure you’re confident before you vote to drive someone out into the cold of space. Among us The Nintendo Switch, which features cross-platform play, will be available later today! *
- Spelunky And Spelunky 2 From Mosmas: Spelunky And Spelunky 2Brave through dangerous tunnels and caves and equip the survival equipment you find along the way. Featuring a dense world full of secrets, surprises and slapstick comedies, every play promises danger and joy. Watch out for leprechauns, ghosts, flying fish, and sprinting turkeys as you explore the unknown.Dive in Spelunky And Spelunky 2 When both games were released on the Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2021.
- Whetstone From Capybara Games: CAPY’s Hit Puzzle Butler Whetstone Rush into the Nintendo Switch. Clover sneaks up and stacks huge combos to win valuable whetstones. When you conquer the Grindstone Mountain, make new gear and cash your whetstone to overcome encounters with malicious enemies, obstacles and bosses.Get up, grind, and get ready to repeat, with over 200 brutal levels to tackle Whetstone Launching consoles on Nintendo Switch will be exclusive later today.
- Calico From Peachy Keen Games: Magical Girls, Cat Cafes, Cute Animals – What More Do You Need in Life? Fill a cozy cafe with cute creatures, charming furniture, festive decorations and delicious pastries. It’s a great way to spend the day!You can start relaxing at Calico When it was released on Nintendo Switch later today.
- Super Meat Boy Forever From Team Meet: The long-awaited sequel Super Meat Boy We arrived!To Super Meat Boy ForeverNugget, a lovely baby girl with a meat boy and a bandage girl, has been kidnapped. Jump, slide, punch and kick through several worlds, including thousands of randomly shattered handmade levels to create a unique gameplay experience for each save game. Be prepared to face some fierce challenges as bosses, secrets, dying, great music, vibrant art, and even dying. Super Meat Boy Forever Squeeze to Nintendo Switch on December 23, dedicated to console launch.
- Cyber shadow From Mechanical Head Studios: Dash, slice and jump to future levels while defeating over 12 apocalyptic bosses in this action platformer ninja game. The world has been hijacked by synthetic organisms. A desperate plea for help leads Shadow on a journey. Quickly navigate the ruins of Mekacity, jump over traps and defeat hordes of techno.You can also scan amiibo Shovel knight A series character with a little help from a familiar friend.Uncover the secrets of the ancient powers of the Ninja clan Cyber shadowComes to Nintendo Switch on January 26, 2021.
- Tanchi From LEAP Game Studios: Tunche is a 2D side-scrolling action game set in the Amazon rainforest with breathtaking hand-drawn art. Explore with one of five heroes, each with their own unique skills and abilities, including Hatkid, the main character of the 3D platformer. Time hat.. Find the mythical beast, Tunche, and uncover the secrets of the rainforest. Enjoy a unique experience every time you step into the jungle, cross different paths and face amazing creatures. Experience a magical tour of Peruvian legends and folklore in a fascinating hack and slash battle, local co-op, and a shamanic magical pinch.When adventuring in the jungle Tanchi It will first arrive on the Nintendo Switch in March 2021.
- Very very clerk From Toyful Games: Grab the steering wheel and pick up, park and return your car in over 20 locations. Up to 3 other players can participate in this desperate and fun party game. Very very clerk First accelerated to Nintendo Switch as a timed monopoly in early 2021.
- Fisti-Fluffs From Playfellow Studio: Beware-these kittens have claws! In this physics-based party game featuring fierce cats, you have to hit the road to victory and bounce back. Turn an object into a battlefield by hitting it and firing it throughout the room. Prove that a wobbled cat is the best cat and experience the pinnacle of cat hustle and bustle. Participate locally at launch and online multiplayer will be available in post-launch updates. The foot susceptibility is endless! Fisti-Fluffs It will be the first cheerful Nintendo Switch in the spring of 2021.
- Happy game From Amanita Design: Solve anxious puzzles, endure some anxious songs, and survive face-to-face encounters with suspicious smiles. Get your sweet dreams in the spring of 2021 Happy game Released on Nintendo Switch.
- Aruba: Wildlife Adventure From ustwo games: award-winning studios created Monument Valley Offering a new open world experience – Aruba: Wildlife Adventure.. Even small people can make a big difference in this game. Join Aruba to visit her grandparents on a Mediterranean island ready for a mild summer wildlife expedition. But when she sees her beloved island at stake, she realizes she needs to do something about it! Recruit volunteers for your purposes, help heal sick animals, clean the wilderness, and ultimately save the island.A visually stunning season of exploration awaits Aruba: Wildlife Adventure, Appeared on Nintendo Switch in the spring of 2021.
- Gnosia From Playism: In this unique SF adventure game, the spaceship is overtaken by aliens that can take the form of humans. Meet the cast of eclectic characters and help unravel their mysteries with a fascinating story spin in the social deduction genre where you play against up to 14 NPCs.When to overcome your fear Gnosia It will be available on the Nintendo Switch in early 2021.
The indie world presentation also included a montage of upcoming indie games, including: When there was a past, Will be released for Nintendo Switch later today.It also became a feature Find paradise, Hazel sky, Hoa, Cosmo Kratz And Garbage can Sailor, These are all heading for the Nintendo Switch.