Introduction of advanced price pattern scanner (without repainting)
Advanced Price Pattern Scanner is a pattern scanner built on the accumulated knowledge and insight gained from many years of financial market research. Advanced Price Pattern Scanner uses advanced pattern detection algorithms. However, it is designed in an easy-to-use and intuitive way. The Advanced Price Pattern Scanner displays all the patterns in the chart in the most efficient format for trading. It is a non-repainting pattern detector.
The following patterns can be detected.
1) Triangle (pattern code = 0)
2) Fall wedge (pattern code = 1)
3) Rising wedge (pattern code = 2)
4) Double top (pattern code = 3)
5) Double bottom (pattern code = 4)
6) Head and shoulders (pattern code = 5)
7) Reverse head and shoulders (pattern code = 6)
8) Cup and handle or cup with handle (pattern code = 7)
9) Reverse cup and handle or cup with handle (pattern code = 8)
1) Pattern detection in indicator window: The detected pattern is placed in the indicator window for market analysis.To show or hide, in the indicator window[円]Just click a button.
2) Pattern detection in the main window: The detected patterns are also placed in the main window for market analysis. To show or hide, just click the circle button in the main window.
3) Call pattern: You can also call any pattern at the desired location in the chart. Click the Call button to access the Call Patterns feature. The pointer will now appear on the chart.Move the pointer to a pattern anywhere in the chart and try again[通話]Click the button. The pattern corresponding to the position of the pointer is displayed.
4) Multiple time frame pattern detection: You can also scan the above patterns in different time frames from one indicator. You can also turn specific time frames on and off if you wish. Note that detecting multiple time frame patterns requires much heavier calculations.
5) Pattern Locking: You can also lock any pattern in the chart for future use. You can lock the chart pattern by simply clicking the lock button.
This is a simple video tutorial on advanced price pattern scanners.
Below is a link to the Advanced Price Pattern Scanner.
You can also use this product with peak trough analysis tools to generate better profits. Peak trough analysis is a free tool for everyone.
Here’s how to download this free peak trough analysis indicator.
Introducing Advanced Price Pattern Scanners (No Repainting)-Trading System-January 23, 2021
https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/742480?utm_campaign=RSS&utm_medium=display&utm_source=MQL5+EN+Blog Introducing Advanced Price Pattern Scanners (No Repainting)-Trading System-January 23, 2021