Overview of Equilibrium Fractal Wave Analysis
EFW Analytics is designed to fulfill the statement, “Because of the regularity of financial markets, we trade.” EFW Analytics is a set of tools designed to maximize trading performance by capturing repetitive fractal geometry, known as the fifth regularity in the financial markets. The functionality of EFW Analytics consists of three parts:
1. Equilibrium Fractal Wave Index: A search tool that supports trading logic for selecting trading ratios.
2. Superposition pattern detection as turning point analysis
3. Superimpose channel for market forecasting by expanding the golden ratio
4. Superimpose channel for market forecasting with integral promotion
5. Equilibrium fractal wave (EFW) channel detection
6. Superimposed channel rating (higher rating = higher predictive power)
EFW Analytics is rich in graphics and provides a completely visual trading style. The default trading strategy is to see the combined signals from the superimposed pattern + EFW channel or the superimposed pattern + superimposed channel. In addition, you can execute even more trading strategies in reversal mode and breakout mode. You can also run two different timeframes on one chart to force trading decisions. Sound alerts, emails and push notifications are built into the indicators.
Below is a link to EFW Analytics.
Introduction to Equilibrium Fractal Wave Analysis-Trading Systems-December 3, 2021
https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/746967 Introduction to Equilibrium Fractal Wave Analysis-Trading Systems-December 3, 2021