Overview of Equilibrium Fractal Wave Analysis
EFW Analytics is designed to fulfill the statement, “Because there is regularity in financial markets, we trade.” EFW Analytics is a set of tools designed to maximize trading performance by capturing repetitive fractal geometry, known as the fifth regularity in the financial markets. The functionality of EFW Analytics consists of three parts:
1. Equilibrium Fractal Wave Index: A search tool that supports trading logic for selecting trading ratios
2. Superposition pattern detection as turning point analysis
3. Superimpose channel for market forecasting by expanding the golden ratio
4. Superimpose channel for market forecasting by integral promotion
5. Equilibrium fractal wave (EFW) channel detection
6. Superposed channel evaluation (higher evaluation = higher predictive power)
EFW Analytics offers a graphic rich and fully visual trading style. The default trading strategy looks for combined signals from superimposed patterns + EFW channels or superimposed patterns + superimposed channels. In addition, you can execute even more trading strategies in reversal mode and breakout mode. You can also run two different timeframes on one chart to force trading decisions. Sound alerts, emails and push notifications are built into the indicators.
Below is a link to EFW Analytics.
Introduction to Equilibrium Fractal Wave Analysis-Trading Systems-June 24, 2021
https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/744490?utm_campaign=RSS&utm_medium=display&utm_source=MQL5+EN+Blog Introduction to Equilibrium Fractal Wave Analysis-Trading Systems-June 24, 2021