Loop Hero, the old-fashioned adventure game of Four Quarters just released yesterday There are over 150,000 players..
Published by Devolver Digital, Loop hero Announced at Game Awards 2020 for this year’s release.
With a hit on Steam on March 4, the game has already scored an overwhelmingly positive score, with 1,289 reviews at the time of the press.
In Loop Hero, the world was thrown into a timeless loop, confusing its inhabitants. Use the expanding card deck to place enemies, buildings, and terrain along the path of each expedition, stitching together hero memories and rebalancing the world.
You will also collect and equip loot from each class of heroes for combat, expand your survivor’s camp, and enhance each adventure through loops.
Unlock new classes, new cards, and parents to stop the “endless cycle of despair.”
The hero’s expedition is not the same as before, and only those who are witty enough can overcome the Guardian boss who strives to break the rich time loop.
The details are as follows.
- Infinite Adventure: Choose from unlockable character classes and deck cards before embarking on each expedition along a randomly generated loop path. No expedition is the same as the previous one.
- Plan a struggle: Strategically place buildings, terrain, and enemy cards along each loop to create your own dangerous path. Find the balance between the cards and increase your chances of survival while recovering your camp’s valuable loot and resources.
- Pillage and Upgrades: Defeat menacing creatures, recover more powerful loots, equip them on the fly, and unlock new perks along the way.
- Expand your camp: Turn your hard-earned resources into campsite upgrades and earn valuable reinforcements as the loop completes along your expedition path.
- Save the Lost World: Overcome a series of holy guardian bosses in epic stories to save the world and break the rich time loop