D3 Publisher and Felistella have provided an update to Switch’s upcoming action RPG, Magram Road. This week, both sides provided updates on the DG gauge and weapon decoration features.
This is a complete summary, courtesy RPG site:
Action system – DG gauge
– In addition to the HP and SP gauges, the Maglam Lord action segment has a DG gauge.
– You can fill it slowly by landing a normal attack
– You can fill faster by launching Devouring Cuts that trigger with charged attacks and combo enders.
– When the DG gauge is full, you can press the R stick to switch the player character to the main character, Kirizak, who temporarily regains full power.
– In addition to creating weapons, you can decorate them to customize their appearance as well as statistics.
– Each weapon has a predetermined number of decorative slots
– The same weapon with a higher rarity level may have more available slots
– Four types of decoration available: attachments, decals, color changes, and overall changes
– The first type can be attached anywhere on the weapon
– The latter can change the look of the weapon to something strange like fish or ice cream
Maglam Lord launched the Switch in Japan on March 18, 2021. The release in the West has not yet been announced.