Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons was first released for Switch in Japan in October. Released this month in Europe and the United States, Circle Entertainment and Rideon today announce the date of December 17th in North America and Europe.
The following is an overview and trailer of the Mercenary Blaze. Dawn of the Twin Dragon:
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons features a long campaign with deep gameplay and a fascinating storyline. Complete strategic turn-based battles and grow with your team. Consider many optional missions and details. Which class should be upgraded for each character and which equipment and skills should be prioritized?
Developer Redeon’s acclaimed turn-based strategy battle is performed in terms of isometric projection, placing characters to maximize attack and defense according to the angle of elevation and enemies, as well as the direction they face. It is characterized by increased diversity. A variety of weapons and skills are all tools that need to be used wisely for best results, and character classes are an integral part of a player’s strategy.
New in the Mercenaries Blaze series: Dawn of the Twin Dragons is a completely 3D battle map with improved visuals and audio. The character design is by Masayoshi Nishimura, and various casts tell an exciting and surprising story.
– Experience a great story with two different passes and a cast of diverse characters.
– Lots of optional battles to see more worlds and level up your team.
– 3D battle map. Gives more control and depth to strategic play.
– Use Blaze Exceed, the main force that can change the course of battle.
– Incredible depth beyond combat with careful management of team equipment, skills and classes.
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragon will be digitally sold to Switch through the e-shop.