Micronutrient supplements are an affordable and effective way to ensure that you get the recommended daily intake of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals for a healthy life.Many people grab supplements without Talk to your doctor, It’s very annoying to me. One study found that the vast majority of people who take supplements don’t even need them, and many use them instead of a healthy diet.
A few days ago, one of my players asked if I could take a fat burning pill to speed up weight loss. This allowed me to write an article on this topic to spread awareness about supplements to GOQii members. Of using these supplements for easy weight loss. It’s sad that ads target innocent people suffering from weight and other health problems.
What are some important micronutrient supplements?
The most common supplements needed by the human body are vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs and antioxidants. Supplements are very convenient for us to carry, consume and check our health. Let’s take a look at the role of supplements:
- Micronutrient supplements can simplify the management of certain illnesses
- They can help you lose weight / increase
- They are beneficial during pregnancy
- Supplements help improve overall health and prevent certain age-related health problems
- It can increase athletic performance
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis and arthritis
- Can provide you with extra nutrients when your diet lacks it
Can we get them from the diet?
The answer is absolutely yes! Experts agree that the best way to get the nutrients we need is through food. A balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, dairy products, lean meats, and legumes can meet your body’s requirements. However, it is very important to eat the right combination of foods to increase the absorption of nutrients. I’ve seen many people eat healthy foods, but the wrong combination doesn’t give the expected results, why do they continue to wonder? Therefore, please contact your GOQii coach frequently to understand.
Knock-on effect of certain micronutrient supplements
Most supplements are safe to take in moderation, but there are certain exceptions to keep in mind.
- Vitamin E: Very important to protect against damage caused by free radicals. However, overdose can cause a stroke.
- Calcium and Vitamin D: The most common supplement consumed to meet the needs of the body. However, overuse can cause kidney stones.
- Vitamin K: People who are already taking anticoagulants should consult their doctor or healthcare professional with great care before using this supplement. Vitamin K is inconsistent with the medications you take to prevent blood clots.
- Excess protein powder supplement It is associated with coronary heart disease.
- High dose Beta carotene It is associated with an increased risk of lung cancer.
Do you really need it?
number! Not everyone needs supplements because adding a variety of health foods can meet the nutritional requirements of the body. However, because the body is less likely to absorb all the nutrients, supplements may be needed for people over the age of 60 and those who cannot manage a healthy and balanced diet. Some supplements may have serious side effects as mentioned above. There is little evidence that supplements can reverse the course of chronic illness. However, some evidence suggests that supplements can improve health in a variety of ways. Always consult your healthcare provider if you are considering taking dietary supplements. Also, always keep in mind that supplements are not a substitute for a healthy and balanced diet.
We hope this article on micronutrient supplements will help you make healthier choices. Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!Check out more about nutrition and supplements Healthy reading Or join a LIVE session by an expert. GOQii Play..
Healthy eating and #BeTheForce