The Monster Truck Championship is available today on the Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5. Previously released on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, the Monster Truck Championship on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S runs in 4K resolution and 60. FPS in solo or online multiplayer.
Unfortunately, for those who have already purchased the game, there is no free upgrade to the next generation.
In the Monster Truck Championship, you will drive one of 16 vehicles and participate in 5 different events. In these championships, you’ll compete in 25 stadiums and circuits in different cities across the United States. Adopting a realistic driving approach rather than an arcade game style, the Monster Truck Championship takes players into enthusiastic races and learns the unique physics of these vehicles for incredible aerial and ground movements. We provide the opportunity to realize.
Monster Truck Championship has many features.
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 5 types of events: race, time trial, drag race, freestyle, destruction
- 16 customizable vehicles with over 50 options
- Realistic driving and physics, including independent front and rear wheel control, adjustment of various mechanical elements such as suspension, gearbox, engine, etc.
- Online mode available to up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- Career mode to manage vehicles, sponsors and technicians to improve performance and profits
If you miss us Be sure to read the Monster Truck Championship review here..
Monster Truck Championship available on Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5
Source link Monster Truck Championship available on Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5