Varicose veins cannot be cured, but can be managed with the help of surgical and non-surgical treatments. If Mysore has diagnosed you with a venous problem and you are seeking treatment for varicose veins, you can contact Pristyn Care for cost-effective treatment.
On average, the cost of treating varicose veins ranges from rupees. Approximately 70,000 for 10,000 rupees my sole. And this cost is for the treatment of varicose veins on only one leg. Treatment costs can be even higher if both legs or more veins require treatment, especially if surgical methods are used.
This section details the cost of treating varicose veins with Mysole, the factors that influence the cost, and the success rate of the treatment procedure.
Prices vary as shown in the table below, regardless of whether you are seeking treatment in Mysore or other cities.
|city||Treatment costs for varicose veins|
|Delhi||Rs. 31,500 rupees about 2,000,000|
|Gurgaon||Rs. 30,000 rupees about 190,000|
|Mumbai||Rs. 33,000 rupees about 2,000,000|
|Bangalore||Rs. 30,000 rupees about 190,000|
|Chennai||Rs. 28,000 rupees about 180,000|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 30,000 rupees about 190,000|
|Pune||Rs. 30,000 rupees about 190,000|
|Kolkata||Rs. 30,000 rupees about 190,000|
|Chandigarh||Rs. 25,000 rupees about 150,000|
* This is an average price that varies from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to consult your healthcare provider to personally obtain a more detailed estimate of your treatment costs.
The cost of treating varicose veins with Mysore can be as low as Rs. It goes up to 10,000 rupees. 220,000. The exact cost depends on a variety of factors, including:
- Severity of the condition
- Recommended method for treating varicose veins
- Hospital and hospital cost selection (admission and discharge costs and bed charges)
- Doctor’s consultation and operating expenses
- Procedure-related risks and complications
- Medications prescribed before and after surgery
- Postoperative care and follow-up with a doctor
All these factors somehow affect the overall cost of treatment. Medications, follow-ups, bed rates, etc. can make a slight difference, but other factors, the severity of the condition and the techniques used to treat it, can make a big difference in the overall cost.
The different treatment costs for varicose veins based on the technique are shown below.
|Sclerotherapy||Rs.About 37,000 legs|
|Laparotomy||Rs.Approximately 70,000 per leg|
|Intravenous Laser Ablation (EVLT)||Rs. For about 140,000 one leg and Rs.Approximately 2,000,000 for both feet|
|Radiofrequency ablation therapy (RFA)||Rs. About 90,000 for one leg and Rs.Approximately 140,000 for both feet|
|Outpatient vein resection||Rs.For about 130,000 one leg|
|Endoscopic venous surgery||Rs. 90,000 rupees about 2,000,000 on one and both feet respectively|
* Please note that the above costs are approximate treatment costs. The exact cost may vary from patient to patient, depending on the city and healthcare provider.
As you can see, treating varicose veins can be expensive. Therefore, it is important to weigh all the options before making a well-informed decision.
Choosing the right health care provider will make your overall treatment affordable and you will receive the highest quality care without compromise. For example, if you choose Pristin Care for advanced treatment, the cost of laser treatment for varicose veins will be about Rs. One leg 55,000 rupees. 75,000 on both feet.
In general, Mysore’s varicose vein treatment costs are covered by insurance when the patient is being treated for medical reasons. Many people want to be treated for cosmetic reasons. Therefore, in the first scenario, surgery receives the medically necessary care, while in the second scenario, surgical treatment is selective and not necessary. Therefore, if you have symptomatic varicose veins and the condition is advanced, the entire cost of treatment is covered. If you are seeking treatment solely to solve a cosmetic problem, you will have to pay for it yourself.
At the first visit, the doctor will make a thorough diagnosis of the condition to determine if the current condition meets the criteria for insurance eligibility. The criteria are as follows:
- Varicose veins must be symptomatic. That is, it indicates symptoms such as lower limb pain and other symptoms.
- Symptoms affect your daily life, as well as your basic standing and sitting style.
- Patients have tried conservative therapy for at least 6-12 weeks.
- Venous reflux disease or venous insufficiency should be documented by ultrasonography.
After diagnosis, the doctor will submit these reports to the insurance company to cover the cost of treating varicose veins.
For further assistance with insurance-related paperwork and billing processes, you can get help from PristinCare’s medical coordinator.
Due to the variety of treatments available for varicose veins, the success rate of each is slightly different. The effectiveness of the treatment depends on the technique used for the treatment.
|Intravenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)||95-99%|
|Ligature and vein stripping||80%|
|Catheter-assisted treatment with high frequency or laser energy||95%|
|Outpatient vein resection||95%|
|Endoscopic venous surgery||90-99%|
Contact Pristyn Care to perform varicose vein surgery in Mysore in a cost-effective manner
Pristyn Care is a healthcare provider that follows a patient-centric approach. Therefore, we pay attention to the needs of patients in all aspects, including costs. We provide services that help reduce patient costs, such as:
- 30% discount on diagnostic tests
- Free taxi service on the day of surgery
- Single deluxe room for hospitalization at no additional charge
- Free postoperative follow-up and recovery guide
- Full coverage and support for insurance claims
- Inexpensive EMI service
At every step of the therapeutic journey, PristynCare caters to all your needs under all circumstances. You can talk to our medical coordinator to get a more accurate estimate of the cost of varicose vein surgery in Mysole.