Paris (March 11, 2021) – Developer Artefacts Studio and Publisher Dear Villagers (Scourge Bringer, Recompile) Today, the official trailer revealed the following: Nahrubuk Dungeon: Amulet of Chaos It will be available on PS4, Xbox One and Switch this summer.
The game also confirms physical releases on PS4 and Switch at the same time.
Already available on PC via Steam. Nahrubuk Dungeon: Amulet of Chaos A turn-based tactical RPG full of charm, humor and chaos. The player who leads the unlikely hero Ragtag company embarks on an epic adventure that combines the fun, creativity, chaos and the challenge of the best tactical RPG games in an epic fantasy tabletop campaign that has never been played before. Offer an adventure.
The Naheulbeuk Universe is an original work by French writer John Lang. It started as a metaphor for the very popular audio comedy series parody role-playing, tabletop games, and heroic fantasy, and has now evolved to include video games.
Watch the trailer
- From caves to the gorgeous district of the evil lord Zander, explore huge and amazing dungeons through Goblin’s ice skate parks and very lively taverns.
- Play with 7 classic role-playing game characters that complement each other’s skills as you level up: Rangers, Elves, Dwarves, Barbarians, Wizards, Demon, Thieves
- Exciting turn-based battles with creative support mechanisms between team members.
- A vast parable (more than 100 enemies) encourages you to think more tactically in every battle.
- Hidden destructive objects (including beer barrels) with amazing stat effects can change the course of battle, for better or for worse.
- Adaptive Difficulty System: From accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to “nightmare mode” where minimal tactical errors lead you to fate.
- Strange conversations, absurd situations, and unusual encounters await.
Dear Villagers is a plug-in digital publishing label. Joining a small and unusual neighborhood building within the gaming industry, where talented studios unleash creativity and allow players to enjoy unique and bold games on consoles such as PCs and Edge of Eternity, is heartfelt. It’s an invitation. Scourge Bringer, and Naheulbeuk’s Dungeon: Amulet of Chaos.
About Felicia Day
Felicia Day is a professional actress who has appeared in numerous television shows and movies. She is currently appearing repeatedly in the CW show “Supernatural” and the SyFy series “The Magicians”. Her IMDB is here.
However, Felicia is best known for her work in the world of web video behind and in front of the camera. She was ranked in Joss Whedon’s Internet musical “Dr. Time Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, People Magazine’s” Top 10 Best TVs of 2008 “and won an Emmy Award in 2009, Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. In addition, the original web series “The Guild,” was run for six seasons. “The Guild” has won numerous awards for web video excellence and won the PGA nomination for the best web series in 2011. She expanded her brand to numerous commercialization opportunities, including the Dark Horse Comics hit comic series. The show’s costumes and props were recently recognized in the Smithsonian American History Collection as an example of an early web media pioneer.
In 2012, Felicia founded a funded YouTube channel and production company Geek & Sundry. Since its launch in April 2012, the channel has more than 1.7 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 30,000 subscribers on the livestreaming platform Twitch. In 2014, the company was sold to Legendary Entertainment.
Felicia is currently working on her own creative project for television and the web. She streams on Twitch every week and works on personal podcasts you can find here.