The Way of Wrath has been on Kickstarter for the past two weeks in hopes of funding the project. The € 23,000 goal was achieved and the Switch version was secured with about one day left in the campaign.
Here’s an overview of the story-driven tactical RPG and trailer:
Way of Wrath is a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG set in an ancient world dominated by the laws of shamanism. You explore beautifully handcrafted landscapes, rebuild the defenses of old forts, tackle quests, and unite war-torn people against the imminent wrath of enemy forces. Whether you guide with an iron fist, diplomacy, or tactics is up to you, but with every choice you make, you are ready to face the consequences.
– Classless RPG system. Customize your character’s appearance, origin, skills, and reputation.
– Handmade open world. Explore beautiful snow scenes and overcome the dangers of the environment.
– Selections and results. Experience the aftermath of all actions and shape the story.
– Fort management. Build traps and siege weapons. Make weapons, armor, and war equipment.
– Turn-based combat. Fight in tactical battles with your enemies using your own AI tactics, equipment and skills.
– Day is a turning point in the story. Every day in the game, the map is updated with new encounters, quests, and the story of every character advances based on the previous day’s decisions.
The Way of Wrath’s Kickstarter campaign doesn’t have much time left, but fans have the opportunity to contribute and earn rewards.You can find the official page Here..
Narrative-led tactical RPG The Way of Wrath confirmed on Switch
Source link Narrative-led tactical RPG The Way of Wrath confirmed on Switch