NBA 2K21 Game Update # 2 is now available in Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5. It features multiple improvements, fixes, refinements, and quality of life changes to the game across multiple modes. 2K has implemented gameplay tweaks for player movements and contact dunks, city performance, improved portraits of new players, and more.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Continuous improvement in lower bowl functionality in all NBA arenas
- Resolved a rare hang when using face scans uploaded from the MyNBA2K app
- A new sponsor patch has been added to the Boston Celtics uniform
- New York Liberty logo updated to the latest design
- Suppressed reflections on coaches and athletes’ glasses and goggles
- Improvement of hair physics for female dancers
- Fixed an issue with the Atlanta Hawks mascot tail
- The following player / coach portraits have been updated.
- Jimmy Butler
- Dangero Russell
- Jayson Tatum
- Trey Burke
- Phil Jackson
- Christian wood
- Mycal Murder
- Mfiondu Kabengele
- Number of new players drafted from NBA Draft
- A new option has been added that allows you to change the color of the shot meter
- The frequency of contact dunks and back alleys has been slightly reduced
- Multiple improvements in motion, including in charge of animation, V-cut, sprint launch, and dribbling
- Various improvements have been made to triple threat animation and posting behavior
- Improved selection of AI layups when close to baskets
- Green Machine badges now correctly appear on the HUD when activated
- Made some changes to prevent the back alley from being thrown from behind the backboard
- Free throw accuracy improved slightly overall
- Improved performance, especially in cities during gameplay
- Improvements and additions to various buildings / objects / landscapes / lighting in the city
- Game summaries on the Affiliation Court now remind you that games played outside your Affiliation Court will have 50% fewer rep.
- Fixed an issue where The Rec did not maintain progress when all users on the opposing team were terminated
- Resolves an issue with Pro-Am where players may appear hidden
- Only friends currently playing NBA 2K21
- Will appear on the phone
- Added a button to invite players directly when viewing the friends list on the phone
- A second set of affiliation uniforms has been added to the appropriate store
- City map has been strengthened
- Addressed various issues where the fitting function was functioning irregularly in some stores
- A new storefront has been added to the New Balance store in the city
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur while waiting in the Pro-Am lobby after coming from Rec
- Fixed lowrider bike alignment issue
- Opponent strength bonuses are now displayed in post-Am game summaries
- Pro-Am socks now properly respect the sock length set by the player.
- Fixed an issue in the Garage Hoop Strikeout game when multiple players were involved
- Players are no longer kicked out of the match if they are idle when the team is set up for a garage hoop game.
- Fixed an issue where players could disappear after playing Garage Hoop and Gatorade Rental Court games
Players with high internal defense and rim protector badges will be dunked less with today’s patches. The block rating determines the strength of the actual contest and the success of the block.
— Mike One (@Beluba) November 25, 2020
- Both VC and My POINTS / Badge Progress difficulty bonuses are now correctly displayed on the post-game summary screen of MyCAREER games.
- Moving up from 95-99 OVR now correctly boosts physics attributes
- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when trying to load a MyCAREER save while a game update was pending
- Fixed some issues with colleges of interest during the high school part of Long shadow
- Improvements have been made to the post-game spectators at the end of the MyCAREER NBA game
- 2K Beats songs that you have disabled will no longer play when you return to MyCAREER landing
- Addressed a team control issue when participating in G League games in the MyNBA
- VCs will be awarded when playing G League games on MyNBA
- Resolved a hang that occurred when releasing a two-way player to a free agent currently assigned to the G League
- Addressed a hang that could occur when trying to view certain notifications in the main menu
- While creating MyNBA / MyWNBA,[チームの詳細]With page[ガバナーの詳細]You can now select a team from both pages.
- Ring Ceremony and Banner Rebirth segments are always played properly
- Fixed a hang that could occur in the player training menu when editing a player’s focus
- WNBA playoff mode will start correctly in 2021
- Several other stability improvements and changes to improve the overall experience
- Fixed a rare issue where MyPLAYER could be hidden in The W
- After quitting the game in The W Online, the popularity has increased properly
- Addressed an issue where certain animations were not properly equipped by default and were not previewed during selection