Perfect World Entertainment And Cryptic Studios The second episode of Neverwinter3 episodes Shalander Module, Episode 2: Soulkeeper will be available on PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, Arc) and will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 May 13th. Episode 2: Soulkeeper Introduces New Evolution of Mysterious Lands of Renewal of Sharandar — Originally introduced in Neverwinter’s first module, Fury of the Feywild — Adventurers, the Dead Go to Land Travel to Mended Grove to learn why it haunts. This new episode brings exciting new features to the new Charlander. This includes new areas to explore in the reimagined adventure zone, menacing new hags, new quests, new heroic encounters, new rewards and more.
Episode 2: In Soulkeeper, the devastation receded in New Charlander, but new dark clouds came down into the forest and sneaked into Mendgrove. The long-silent tombs were unearthed one after another, and the Elves of Eradrin walked again as undead for a long time. Joining these revived corpses is the Iriyan Brune Elves, who have been corrupted by the Night Hug known as Matilda Soulstealer. To get rid of the undead Mend Gloves, Neverwinter adventurers must unite to help the New Charlander Elves to defeat the Soul-Stealing Night Hug.
Throughout this new campaign, adventurers discover that an army of night hugs haunts Mendgrove. While exploring the vast orchards, adventurers face some of the strongest of Night Hug’s undead servants by winning new prizes and challenging heroic encounters. The main heroic encounter of the awakening nightmare commands the adventurer to defeat the mighty nightmare keeper and release the captured adventurer before turning it into an undead. Adventurers strong enough to complete these deadly battles will earn spectacular rewards from New Charlander’s Ilyan Brune Elves, including new companion gear and rings with new powers.
Episode 2: Soulkeeper presents a wealth of playable content and exciting updates for PC adventurers to enjoy. Below is a complete list of game features released in today’s update.
- Mend Globe-Explore the new Mend Globe area in the Shalander Adventure Zone. Here, undead servants summoned by a soul-stealing night hug haunt the creatures.
- Night Hag Lair – Vulgar Night Hag created a hideout for himself in the ancient Illefarn basement, which stores stolen souls. There are many undead guardians in this forgotten tomb!
- Soulkeeper Campaign – Launches a second Sharandar campaign with new rewards, including a new companion armor set, adding a new ring with new power to Neverwinter.
- New Heroic Encounters – The new Mend Grove area has four new challenging heroic encounters (one major heroic encounter and three minor heroic encounters). Upon successful completion of the encounter, the adventurer will receive a wild seal reward. This can be exchanged for Krone’s equipment.
- New bounties – As the threat of hags grows, more foul champions will be born. New Sharandar’s Iliyanbruen Elves reward adventurers brave enough to defeat these threats and claim prizes.
The final episode, Episode 3: The nasty court continues, ending the evolution of Neverwinter: Sharandar. Details such as launch details and features of the final episode will be released shortly.
If you enjoy games and games and need more news from the game world, Here