The latest report by Square Yards, “Indian Housing Overview: July-September 2021” captures housing trends in the top six cities in the third quarter of 2021. The cities covered by the report are: MMR, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore And Hyderabad.
The main highlights of the report are:
- Every quarter when launching a new project 68% MMR records the highest share at the pan-indian level 27% Then Hyderabad twenty three% And in pune 20%.
- MMR was also the most searched city. 33% Following the share, Hyderabad 20%.
- Budget Bracket Properties Rs 30-60 Lakh When Rs 60-100 Lakh Most searched by online real estate job seekers in the third quarter of 2021.
- Interestingly, small properties 1000 square fort..Almost formed 50% Third quarter online search, however, looks for larger homes to a greater or lesser extent.Quarterly rise 7% Attention for 1000-2000 square feet Category, larger home 2000 square feet Recorded a rise in Five% Increased online demand in the third quarter compared to the previous quarter.
- Maximum number of searches for ultra-luxury properties of the above sizes 4000 square feet..In Bangalore 31% Share while Hyderabad was second 26%.
The southern cities of Hyderabad and Bangalore 50% Same inventory in each city.
New project launches record 68% increase across top cities in Q3 2021
https://realtynxt.com/2021/10/28/new-project-launches-record-a-68-rise-across-top-cities-in-q3-2021-report/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=new-project-launches-record-a-68-rise-across-top-cities-in-q3-2021-report New project launches record 68% increase across top cities in Q3 2021