April 5, 2021 by Polar_Bear
People at TTCombat are working hard to ensure that Drop Fleet Commander The best game. This includes working with the new version of the rulebook. And they are happy to say that their efforts have paid off.You can get a new version of Drop Fleet Commander Rulebook as a digital download now.
From the website:
Yes, you can download the new version of Dropfleet Commander Digital Rulebook now!
Click here to get it for free.
As part of the 2020 Advent Calendar, we have released an updated digital version of the Dropfleet Commander rules. In most cases it was simply copying the rules from the paperback, adding some FAQs and errata changes, and reformatting a bit.
Since then, we’ve been busy testing some other changes behind the scenes. Some of these are familiar to tournament players! I’ve also edited some sections to make it a little easier to read. I haven’t created a complete patch note, but I’ll briefly explain it.
- Paraphrase of Launch Asset section – Fire Ships are now included (attacks are also grouped).
- The torpedo has been reworked (less shaking and more damage).
- Some special rules have been edited (Corruptor, Impel).
- Edited discrepancy between digital and print editions (launching assets through landscapes!).
- I made the wording stricter overall.
There are a lot of small edited ones, mainly to avoid more FAQs and make them easier to understand.